Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd argue this sculpt is very ScarJo, more so then the Meth version offered up by Hot Toys for the WS variant

sdcc2014_gg_50.jpg

That's pretty damn close. I mean someone not familiar with the movie, would instantly pick up on the fact it's her :bouncin - So surly that's job done and thank you very much?

Each to his/her own and all that but I'm very happy with it and can't wait for it it arrive.

I think she looks just fine. Hoping it'll arrive by Xmas to add to my ScarJo collection (ahem) I meant Black Widow collection :lol

I would say this statue looks to be in the 90% range in the likeness department... Can't wait to get it.. Now for a bad likeness you need to look no further then the T-800 PF, man that thing is only in the 20% likeness range...

Attachments

• Black-Widow-570x380.jpg
    Black-Widow-570x380.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 276
Yeah I agree that the likeness is above 80%.

My thing is I love ScarJo widow from IM2. Love that hair :love; hoping she goes back to that looks this definitely is a second favorite. So stoked for this! :rock

Really wish they would keep her appearance from Winter Soldier here on out but it looks like Joss Whedon went back to the Soccer mom look for Avengers 2.

Really wish they would keep her appearance from Winter Soldier here on out but it looks like Joss Whedon went back to the Soccer mom look for Avengers 2.

...but just think in a few years time she probably WILL be a 'Soccer Mom' lol :D
- So it's all relative.

I also really liked the WS look, but then I do like her Avengers getup / hair too.

I contacted the website i made my preorder, they say she got pushed back and will ship December 31, 2014

Back