Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gentle Giant paints eyes:

attachment.php

Sideshow paints eyes:
ZVsGweA.jpg

I hope the BW production paints can measure up to the prototype.

Lol lol lol. Yes I would hope a repaint won't be necessary. So far all the gentle pieces I have bought have been outstanding so really looking forward to this one.

Thanks for posting the close ups btw . They have nailed it as you said. Really think this is an exceptional likeness considering its polystone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I ever finish an avengers display. This will be the black widow I get. Looks so awesome.

With the usual GG release schedule, she should be released in time for ScarJo's 50th birthday party LOL. It is a beautiful statue though.

Gentle Giant paints eyes:

attachment.php

Sideshow paints eyes:
ZVsGweA.jpg

I hope the BW production paints can measure up to the prototype.

WOW! :love Black Widow just looks as good as she does in the movie...

Hoping to pair her up with the Sideshow Captain America PF albeit if the portrait is done right :panic:

Ha you told me you couldn't even fit all your PO's into your Sig :lol

I've got 13 pre-orders. Wish I didn't count them now :/

I know...I was just trying to keep it on the down low otherwise i'll have a :thud:

Okay, just counted...:horror :horror so officially I have 18 PO's that have had the NRD's taken or deposits taken in the case of my custom pieces...
and then I've still got these to PO once I've seen the release pics or once they become available

* Spiderman 2 PF
* Grey Hulk PF
* Green Hulk PF (debatable)
* 1966 Hot Toys Batmobile
* 1966 Hot Toys Batman & Robin Figures
* Iron Man MKXLII 1:1 Bust (waiting to see ES)

time for me to lie down in a dark room! :rip

:lol I bet your 13 PO's are making you feel a little more happier now eh Steve :lol :lol all these PO's and i still refuse to use my points! Wanna have enough so I can get a free LSF :yess: watch out Ink...I'm catching you up! :lecture

I know...I was just trying to keep it on the down low otherwise i'll have a :thud:

Okay, just counted...:horror :horror so officially I have 18 PO's that have had the NRD's taken or deposits taken in the case of my custom pieces...
and then I've still got these to PO once I've seen the release pics or once they become available

* Spiderman 2 PF
* Grey Hulk PF
* Green Hulk PF (debatable)
* 1966 Hot Toys Batmobile
* 1966 Hot Toys Batman & Robin Figures
* Iron Man MKXLII 1:1 Bust (waiting to see ES)

time for me to lie down in a dark room! :rip

:lol I bet your 13 PO's are making you feel a little more happier now eh Steve :lol :lol all these PO's and i still refuse to use my points! Wanna have enough so I can get a free LSF :yess: watch out Ink...I'm catching you up! :lecture

Yeah I should get my Punisher & Batman soon & then I think I'm scheduled for something for the next 12 months but with delays it probably won't be like that.

I just can't believe how many big names SS have thrown at us so quickly. You used to be lucky to see 2 big names coming Marvel wise but now we're got Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Dr Doom & more. Apparently Dare Devil which I want BAD & that's not even mentioning the DC stuff :horror

Great time to be a collector though

Back