Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And CGI, cables etc.
Movies are an illusion... which helps make her sexy as hell.

U are misunderstanding what i am saying. Its a given movies can make anyone or pretty much anyone look sexy and thats why... I think there are way way hotter women and prettier ones than Scarjo. Her face at least to me is very average.

There are far far better looking women in movies and in real life who if you put in that suite and that hair color they will look much better than her! ...

Now I wouldn't mind Olivia Wilde or Kate Beckinsale in the BW suit but a quick google of real life women looking better than Scarjo has not validated the above "much better than her" hypothesis. True my cursory search of such spurious and indeed retrospective data will have holes in it and I am sure a super hottie cosplayer pic in a BW suit does exist...but the mission is to find it gentlemen :D

a5apynuz.jpg

se9ysabe.jpg

a8ahusez.jpg

u6a9evej.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:mwaha

ScarJo all the way :hi5:

And to give those girls even more of a fighting chance I have found a pic of ScarJo without that hair colour or the BW suit on...cough.....I see them like her at work everyday....

yzana3u6.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing that second esquire cover with us all . Again a very valid look at Scarjo with average coloured blond hair out of the BW suit.

This looks really good. Not really into statue, but after looking at HT horrible sculpt I might actually get this one! The only problem is my local distributor haven't got this one on their pre-order list still. :impatient:

This looks really good. Not really into statue, but after looking at HT horrible sculpt I might actually get this one! The only problem is my local distributor haven't got this one on their pre-order list still. :impatient:

congrats Mana...this will my first female character in my collection (although I've since ordered the Wonder Woman PF Exclusive so it'll be touch and go as to which one arrives first) :lol I can see quite a few more people pre ordering this one once the new Captain America movie is out.

Have you at least checked with your retailer to see if they are definitely getting stock?

^ Thanks RobertoBagg10! This is gonna be my first statue in my collection.

You're right, I just emailed them. I didn't thought about that. Might wanna get mine pre-ordered first. :lol

Back