GeneralZodLives--Collection SDCC 2015 Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GeneralZodLives Collection of Various and Wondrous Things

A quick shot of Wolverine. I want to experiment with some poses but it'll have to wait til the weekend. The figure is pretty nice--it would have been a nice DX figure if Hot Toys would have included another HS to go with the 2nd outfit. The clawed hands are beautiful and the sword I got was straight so I'm pretty happy. My only complaint is that the knees on the figure are really loose. It was difficult to get a crouching pose without the knees buckling. I'm definitely going to have to mess with the figure a little bit to strengthen the legs.

ht wolverine and ninja (1024x865).jpg

Superb collection and pictures, along with some nice poses. I love when someone is creative with their poses :hi5: in particular I love the Batman displays. I'd personally recommend a Two-Face to go with Batman and Gordon (I want to try something like that honestly)

Superb collection and pictures, along with some nice poses. I love when someone is creative with their poses :hi5: in particular I love the Batman displays. I'd personally recommend a Two-Face to go with Batman and Gordon (I want to try something like that honestly)

Thanks! I'd love to get Two-Face. I had a couple chances to get him before he exploded in price but always chose another figure instead. I never expected him to jump in value like he did. Now I regret not grabbing him for cheap. I keep an eye out for him though in hopes of getting a good deal. If I can find one he'll definitely go with Gordon and Batman. I've also got The CEO ordered to add to the Bruce Wayne and Armory.

Superb layout!

I love how you display everything, Alex Ross prints are awesome. Hoping to get one or two myself, very expensive.

Well, my Wolverine figure didn't last a day in the pose I used. Legs are horrible. I think I'm going to have to use a stand with him unless I can get the knees to tighten up.

Sweet collection!

I like your collection!!!

Where you planning on displaying your trinity?

I like your collection!!!

Where you planning on displaying your trinity?

Thanks! I'm honestly not sure where the Trinity is going. I may have to put them on top of my detolfs temporarily. Each one could have their own Besta space but I'd rather have them displayed together when I get all three. The good news is I have plenty of time before Wonder Woman is released to figure it out. The bad news is that when I figure it out she'll probably be delayed so I'll have to wait even longer to display her with Batman and Superman.

WHOA! That is one Excellent Collection and Artwork, Impressive Post and Welcome to the Show General Zod

New addition--Women of the DC Universe Adam Hughes Supergirl Bust. This is one of my favorites. I love the pose and the sculpt--I just wish it was bigger!

supergirl bust (580x1024).jpg

New addition--Women of the DC Universe Adam Hughes Supergirl Bust. This is one of my favorites. I love the pose and the sculpt--I just wish it was bigger!

View attachment 98180

Great Great Score, GeneralZod and I also agree with you comment maybe even Full Size, Excellent Post my Friend

Heading to New York for the week. Going to see if I can find a little something to add to my collection while I'm there. A trip to Midtown Comics seems to be in order.

Well, I didn't get anything in New York, but I did get a new custom Clark Kent HS by Duabelas. Not the final version for my display but I was so happy to get it I had to put him in there.

custom clark kent smirk (480x640).jpg

superman clark kent detolf (640x588).jpg

Well, I didn't get anything in New York, but I did get a new custom Clark Kent HS by Duabelas. Not the final version for my display but I was so happy to get it I had to put him in there.

View attachment 101598

View attachment 101599

WOW! Excellent Score on Clark my Friend but is it me or does his suit look like he slept in it? Another Excellent Post Zod

I also started taking pictures of the prints I have tucked away in portfolio books.

Amanda Conner signed prints

conner catwoman (640x439).jpg

conner power girl (427x640).jpg

conner supergirl (428x640).jpg

conner superman supergirl powergirl (438x640).jpg

Last edited:

A few J. Scott Campbell prints.

The search for the Supergirl print involved a lot of time and luck but it was worth it.

campbell supergirl (450x640).jpg

campbell mary jane (433x640).jpg

campbell witchblade (447x640).jpg

Back