General Washington in the house

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a shame. It's too bad that the gun and the sword are more popular than the parchment and the quill. But it makes sense that a hobby revolving around action figures would not be receptive to characters that only fought with their minds.

That's a shame. It's too bad that the gun and the sword are more popular than the parchment and the quill. But it makes sense that a hobby revolving around action figures would not be receptive to characters that only fought with their minds.

I guess that rules out Professor X and Jean Grey. :lol

I understand. Recent studies have shown that sarcasm is more addictive than crack, heroin, and cigarettes combined. :cool:

That reminds me ... have any of you seen the new crime ****ysis that 20/20 did a few weeks back? They have now determined that prostitutes make more money than drug dealers. Yeah, I know, I know. Hard to believe. But apparently it all comes down to one major advantage that prostitutes have over dealers. Drug dealers have a finite supply of product. Prostitutes can just wash their crack and sell it again ... :lol

What were we talking about again? -----> :monkey3

P.S. I can't believe the censoring program edited out a-n-a-l-y-s-i-s. Sure, it was only there for effect after the final punchline, but sheesh :)google).

:slap

I was actually wondering how they made more money, until I got to the punchline and realized I'd heard it before. I guess there's a plus side to being enough of a space cadet that the same joke can work more than once.

Back