General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care who wins, I wanna see it go to the last second. Every game has been a blow out, basically through entire playoff rounds.

I'm picking the Cavs for this game. I hope too that this will be a close game, but will be interesting to see the lineups for both teams now.

If the Warriors do win... I wonder who is going to be finals MVP. Green and Iggy have been the two most consistent players, even then, they both had bad games in this series.

If curry goes off for 40 and GS wins, he could get it as well.

If curry goes off for 40 and GS wins, he could get it as well.

Yeah, if he does that, he would have carried the Warriors in these last two games. Even if he goes off for 40 in a loss, then with Green sitting, I think it would be a three man battle between Curry, Green, Iggy for MVP. I rather have Iggy win it, although as of now I give it to Green.

The biggest joke about this the ability to go back and give fouls. Once a game is over it should be only about flat out suspensions not this stupid foul rule that only hurts those players that go further in the playoffs.

The fact that they went back and give both fouls makes it even worse. But guess you need those other potential two game revenue.

I'll laugh hysterically if the Cavs lose and it ends up being another bench player that does them in. Last year I felt bad for them with all the injuries, but there are no excuses this time.

Green shouldn't have been suspended for this move; but maybe it's justice since he should have been suspended for all the dirty play in the OKC series.

GS is deep enough that it probably won't matter much.

Lebron has a decision to make. Stay with the Cleveland d team he helped formed who are all locked in long term that has no chemistry, or go form a real super team elsewhere, this is not a super team. Kyrie and lebron both need ball in hands to be dominant, love isnt a max, he's a stiff.

I think the biggest issue is that Kyrie and Lebron don't mesh. Both are Alpha dog type guys even though clearly Lebron is the better overall player. Kyrie is amazing one on one but he just doesn't fit into a system. I honestly think if he's not careful, he's going to end up like Iverson or Carmelo...basically a scorer that can't fit into any system and therefore needs a team built around him so that no real team stars will play with him.

Lebron has a decision to make. Stay with the Cleveland d team he helped formed who are all locked in long term that has no chemistry, or go form a real super team elsewhere, this is not a super team. Kyrie and lebron both need ball in hands to be dominant, love isnt a max, he's a stiff.

Back to back Finals, and you're calling it a D Team? Clearly they're second best, or maybe even 5th best, but they're not a D Team!

Lebron be like

mioLk4L.jpg

:lol:lol:lol Green Suspended! :yess:

Hey guys, remember when I said the series isn't over yet? Right again! :lol:lol:lol

Where is everyone saying the series is over?

Man...you and I are the only ones in this thread rooting for the Cavs and Lebron to win but reality is they've been outplayed every game but one. I don't see this changing the ultimate outcome of the series maybe prolonging it...

Too little too late NBA.

Yup.....that is becoming his reputation ...hitting guys in the nuts. Not one I'd want as a grown man....

I'm pulling for Cleveland, too! Don't think it's going to happen, but we are survivors. You have to be to make it in The Land.

Well, Green getting suspended couldn't come at a better time for the Cavs and the NBA's revenue stream. Green's suspension comes with an added twist. If GS actually wins, he won't be allowed to celebrate with his team. Can you imagine that? Being a big part of a historic season and a GS championship, and he'll have to watch it all on TV. If he shows up, the League will fine him his pay for the game. I believe it comes out to $140,000. So, does Green show up and basically tell the League to F themselves, or will he be staying at home? What if he shows up at the arena and they lose? He'd be out $140 K for nothing if that happens. It'll be interesting to see what he'll decide to do.

Well, Green getting suspended couldn't come at a better time for the Cavs and the NBA's revenue stream. Green's suspension comes with an added twist. If GS actually wins, he won't be allowed to celebrate with his team. Can you imagine that? Being a big part of a historic season and a GS championship, and he'll have to watch it all on TV. If he shows up, the League will fine him his pay for the game. I believe it comes out to $140,000. So, does Green show up and basically tell the League to F themselves, or will he be staying at home? What if he shows up at the arena and they lose? He'd be out $140 K for nothing if that happens. It'll be interesting to see what he'll decide to do.
I think technically he could show up the second the game ended. All he has to do is be right outside with security, the second the buzzer goes off they rush him in.

Also I don't believe NBA players get game checks in the playoff so they might not be able to technically fine him anything.

Last edited:

It is a $500 fine.

Back