General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lebron is a sensitive diva who shoulda shut up and Green is a grown man who enjoys touching other men's junk....neither equate to conduct of a professional IMO.

Should be a good game. LeBron needs to drop 40 points to win. Bogut is going to have to get some big plays tonight for the Warriors to control the paint.

Wonder if they'll boo Lebron every time he touches the ball. Remember when Cavs fans did that when he was on the Heat? :lol

Should be a good game. LeBron needs to drop 40 points to win. Bogut is going to have to get some big plays tonight for the Warriors to control the paint.

Doesn't matter what LeBron does tbh, he needs Steph and Klay to have bad games. That's the only chance CLE (or anyone in the league for that matter) to have a chance.

Wonder if they'll boo Lebron every time he touches the ball. Remember when Cavs fans did that when he was on the Heat? :lol
I would be shocked if they don't start changing Lebrons a B****. :lol I wouldn't blame them either since he obviously is quite bothered by it.

So much attention and energy to DEFEND a grown man, and a supposed professional at that, who has a clear pattern of striking players in the groin and called someone else a *****.

If I slapped one of my colleagues in the nuts and called him a *****, I'd be fired. The Warriors can pout and justify all they want, but their guy wasn't professional and their player's reputation was suspect before this incident. This isn't some Lebron/NBA conspiracy. Green has acted like a fool and is paying for it.

So much attention and energy to DEFEND a grown man, and a supposed professional at that, who has a clear pattern of striking players in the groin and called someone else a *****.

If I slapped one of my colleagues in the nuts and called him a *****, I'd be fired. The Warriors can pout and justify all they want, but their guy wasn't professional and their player's reputation was suspect before this incident. This isn't some Lebron/NBA conspiracy. Green has acted like a fool and is paying for it.

Do you like nuts on your head? I know I don't. Green reacted the way most men in that situation would. And Lebron just made himself look more like the bad guy by getting up in Curry's business during the game when he was talking to a ref and then bitching about Green after the game, like Lebron thinks he was victimized. Gimme a break. Green may have cemented his reputation as a dirty player but LeBron definitely hurt his reputation by his actions and crying foul last Friday.

Lebron's nuts weren't on his head. He stepped over Green, which he shouldn't have done, but let's not get carried away here.

Here we go...LeBron off to a cold start in one of the biggest and possibly defining games of his career. But once they get blown out I'm sure LeBron will get his share of junk points to pad his stats so LeBron fans can say he showed up but his team didn't help :(

Then he went to the media and cried about how he was treated and how he was called bad name. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

At least he lived up to the name he was called.

Congrats to your 2016 NBA Champions.... The Golden State Warriors!

No one is beating them it seems. It is over. Curry will win MVP. Draymond will get DPOY.

I predicted the title win on January 26. I lost faith in the Cavs after watching the first play of tonight's game. Congrats Warriors.

Quoting for June.

You still gonna quote this too?

You predicted the team who set an NBA record for regular season wins was gonna win a title? Any other inside info you can provide? I'm going to Vegas next month. I heard the sun also rises each morning. Any truth to this?

LeBron will get his share of junk points to pad his stats so LeBron fans can say he showed up but his team didn't help :(

And the haters will gloat, come together in their glorious bashing of Lebron and folks who enjoy the player.....no less annoying but often folks careless there are two sides....

You predicted the team who set an NBA record for regular season wins was gonna win a title? Any other inside info you can provide? I'm going to Vegas next month. I heard the sun also rises each morning. Any truth to this?

So.... you are implying I am stupid for making my prediction back in January before they had the NBA record? Now, not only are you implying I am stupid.... you doubted my stupid prediction by saying "quoting for June." So, if my stupid prediction, which was correct, is still stupid.... what does that make you? Your prediction of Warriors not making it was obviously wrong, so if it were so easy... why did you disagree? Why not say, I agree? Why didn't you predict it?

Once again, you are wrong and I am right. That makes you oh so mad that you just can't stand it.

Now you will make more excuses and sarcastic remarks.

Make sure you quote it, you said you were. You wouldn't want to be a liar too.

So.... you are implying I am stupid for making my prediction back in January before they had the NBA record? Now, not only are you implying I am stupid.... you doubted my stupid prediction by saying "quoting for June." So, if my stupid prediction, which was correct, is still stupid.... what does that make you? Your prediction of Warriors not making it was obviously wrong, so if it were so easy... why did you disagree? Why not say, I agree? Why didn't you predict it?

Once again, you are wrong and I am right. That makes you oh so mad that you just can't stand it.

Now you will make more excuses and sarcastic remarks.

Make sure you quote it, you said you were. You wouldn't want to be a liar too.

What's funny is I never wrote, implicitly or explicitly, that you were stupid. I just simply wrote quoting for June, nothing more, nothing less. But your paranoia has completely taken over where you feel every statement is a personal attack on you. With the constant aggression and delusions of grandeur, it's clear that you have serious esteem issues. Those with the loudest bark tend to have the littlest bite. I don't know if your parents didn't love you enough as a child, or even something worse than that, but normal people don't behave the way you do either online or otherwise.

That said, I do stand behind my subsequent message that it wasn't a particularly daring prediction that you had made, considering at the time the Warriors were on a record pace to break the Bulls' record. Moreover I can see through your 'covering all bases' statement that you had made "predicting" the Warriors win. Because if LeBron had won this series you can claim that he is one of the greatest of all time by beating one of the greatest regular season teams of all time. And if the Warriors win you can say "see I predicted back in January they would win". So you placed yourself in a win-win situation. Nice try but I don't think anyone here is particularly impressed with your supposed sports acumen.

To be honest picking the Warriors to break the record and win the title in January wasn't really going out on a limb.

Damn, you inferred all that rant from 'quoting for June'? You really do have mental health issues :lol

Oh look, an insult. Amazing I get banned for saying "everything you laugh at is stupid," yet people like you say the things you do and nothing happens. $25 sure does go a long way here. I take you at your worst. Everything you say I take it as an ignorant, sarcastic, insult. Everything. I do that with others to because of past experiences with them. You have been nothing more than ignorant and rude to me from the start, so why would I treat you any better than you treated me? More so, why would I take you at your best, when your best is like these replies?

What's funny is I never wrote, implicitly or explicitly, that you were stupid.

Keep lying. You implied I was stupid here....

I take that as you calling me stupid. Everyone knows the sun rises every morning.... unless you are stupid.

I also took the "quoting for June" bit as they weren't winning and you were going to show how wrong I was. Once again, because I take everything you say at the worst value.

I just simply wrote quoting for June, nothing more, nothing less.

You knew what you were doing. Now you are playing Mr. Innocent, like I am so accused of doing.

But your paranoia has completely taken over where you feel every statement is a personal attack on you.

They pretty much are.

With the constant aggression and delusions of grandeur, it's clear that you have serious esteem issues. Those with the loudest bark tend to have the littlest bite. I don't know if your parents didn't love you enough as a child, or even something worse than that, but normal people don't behave the way you do either online or otherwise.

You really are reaching there. Sad.

Moreover I can see through your 'covering all bases' statement that you had made "predicting" the Warriors win. Because if LeBron had won this series you can claim that he is one of the greatest of all time by beating one of the greatest regular season teams of all time. And if the Warriors win you can say "see I predicted back in January they would win". So you placed yourself in a win-win situation. Nice try but I don't think anyone here is particularly impressed with your supposed sports acumen.

Sure, now you are making up more lies about me.

Your parents must not have loved you enough either to lie all the time. Normal people don't accuse others of the things you just did. Maybe these things you say are just a cry for help. After all, just look at your posts. They speak for themselves.

Back