General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn it will be hard for LBJ to do all the works every game. No Love no irving...
Shumpert and smith is on off shooter..when they hot they are really on fire.... when they cold they give ****** game play: TurnOver (shumpert ) and AIRball (smith) .

That logic doesn't really make sense. If cle wins game 1, GS prolly fights even harder in this game

Cleveland should have won game 1, they won game two, therefore they should be up 2-0.

GS won game 1, could have won game 2, but the play that sticks out to me is the miss dunk at the third, either way the way they played down the stretch they probably would have lost. Makes sense. I dont know why if GS loses game 1 they would fight harder. Its the finals... there giving it all they have up 3, down 1, up 1, no matter they go 110%

damn it will be hard for LBJ to do all the works every game. No Love no irving...
Shumpert and smith is on off shooter..when they hot they are really on fire.... when they cold they give ****** game play: TurnOver (shumpert ) and AIRball (smith) .

In order for Cleveland to have a chance, they need James to do the heavy lifting with the support from others. Masgov is the only consistent role performer but depending on the situation he can be pretty useless. It'll be a tough, tough road to a championship playing the way they have the first two games. James put in 45 mins game 1 and 50 mins in game 2. Blatt has zero confidence in the other players, running iso plays all game plus the extended mins James will run out of gas the longer the series goes. They better find some offense support for James or the series will be over quickly.

Was it just me but I thought curry was the one that looked tired and out of it. If Cleveland keeps scrapping like they do and lebron continues to dominate, they can definitely pull this upset off.

Was it just me but I thought curry was the one that looked tired and out of it. If Cleveland keeps scrapping like they do and lebron continues to dominate, they can definitely pull this upset off.

But the gsw's probably won't play that bad again, tough mountain for cle to climb

And ffs, jr smith has to be the dumbest player in the league

I'm hoping Cleveland wins it. I cannot stand Golden State's fans. They don't deserve the championship over Cle.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Cleveland fans acted REAL classy after Lebron left for Miami. GS is still a much better team and they play great bball on both sides of he court. If they win the title, they will surely deserve it. If Cle wins, it will be thanks to one guy pretty much. The same guy Cle fans burned jerseys of 4 years ago.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Cleveland fans acted REAL classy after Lebron left for Miami. GS is still a much better team and they play great bball on both sides of he court. If they win the title, they will surely deserve it. If Cle wins, it will be thanks to one guy pretty much. The same guy Cle fans burned jerseys of 4 years ago.

:goodpost: :lecture :clap

Cle fans burned jerseys of 4 years ago.

It isn't a fair comparison of Cav fans......the obsessive went full retard while most didn't appreciate the way it was handled but understood the decision. If I had the choice to live in Mia, be successful and get paid bank, I'd likely take the offer myself. :dunno

Similar to the obsessive fans, he picked up obsessive haters. He has no one to blame but himself. The less obsessive fans, we sucked grabbed an elite player in Irving and Lebron is back so all is good.

Back