General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

Can't decide if I should post in the movie thread or in the NBA threads because I see a lot of acting on the court. Enough with the flops.

He actually had a great year, but yeah if, you;re going by this series he's terrible. Maybe it's nerves, I don't know

Was a great game until the fourth, as much as I think the Spurs are snoozers, you have to respect them.

lol @ thinking Wade was hurt, of course LeBron will somehow take credit but it was all Wade.

Well it was a good game for awhile. If the teams keep winning every other game then the Spurs win the series. It'll be interesting to see if either can win 2 in a row.

Spurs????

lebron-james-heat.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Go HEAT!!!!!!!

Manu completely stopped trying at the end of the 3rd. It's like Wade sucked the soul out of him & used it to play like he used to. He didnt contribute anything to the 4th & needed less minutes at that point. Still hoping for Spurs in the 6th...

but on a lighter note
@MettaWorldPeace: Bosh stands for Boy OMG SHOOSH

wat

Last edited:

Ginobli just isn't doing it this series. Splitter made some pretty good plays in the 2nd half though! :lol

I think this win would have been huge for San Antonio. I've got a pretty bad feeling about this series now.

Back