General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

Ginobli just isn't doing it this series. Splitter made some pretty good plays in the 2nd half though! :lol

I think this win would have been huge for San Antonio. I've got a pretty bad feeling about this series now.

Yup I'm sticking with my heat in 6 call. Must win for spurs next game.

Manu played?

Parkers fun to watch but I've seen many a game from him where its a tale of two halfs..

Wade did great but still looks beat up. Bosh made an impact tonight too.

Ahh the pivitol game five..

Manu played?

Parkers fun to watch but I've seen many a game from him where its a tale of two halfs..

Wade looks beat up?! 32pts, 6rebs, 4ast, 6stls, 2blks. If that's beat up ill take it

^^ Guess that puts your presumptuous theory that he's hurt to rest finally?

Manu played?

Just wish we had a fraction of the old Manu. Right now we're getting 0% from him. If we could get 40% to 50% of his potential it would make a huge difference. Miami is ripe for the beating, we just need to step up and take it instead of just politely giving them the series. I don't think Miami wants it. Except for Wade tonight. He looked like a man's man tonight. He's the only Heat I kinda respect.

https://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba...ul-dwight-howard-hoping-play-together-sources

The preference for both players would be to play together for the Clippers, according to the sources. Because the Clippers don't have enough cap room to sign Howard as a free agent, it would take a sign-and-trade deal with the Lakers to make it happen.

The Clippers would be open to working out a deal, but they fear the Lakers would never trade Howard to them, according to the sources.

But while trading Howard to a team in their own building seems unthinkable, the Lakers are not likely to get a better trade package elsewhere than say, Blake Griffin and Eric Bledsoe.

He just needs to drive to the basket more, I still say he has some damn good passes, he played great game 3, he'd declined but not nearly as bad as you're making it out

Admittedly, I haven't watched much Spurs this year, but he's playing horribly in this series. He used to be a guy other teams feared, now they seem to be hoping he'll get the ball.

This series isn't a great way to judge him....and Splitter either, because believe it or not he was quite good this year...

Why on earth would the clippers trade their young pieces for ancient ones. Dumb if you ask me. How much does garnet really have in the tank?!

Back