General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

But it's still a win bro. We are getting closer to get to the playoff, every win is a big win. But I understand for Lakers organization it's a championship or failure. Kobe always has that mentality. Forget playoff he is shooting for another ring :lol

I just hope Dwight has the same mentality as Kobe, so far I am pretty disappointed with Dwight. He doesn't seem to be the best center in the league and 3 times defensive player of the year. Maybe he still hurts but i don't know.

I'd rather have Dwight than Bynum(out for the whole season cuz he's a lazy a#$). Kevin love is pretty good, but he's injured. Among active centers right now, Dwight is still the best and he's playing through injury. Last game: 20 points, 4 blks, 15 rebounds playing on a torn labrum, recovering from lower back, and he still finds a way to lead the league in rebounds...I'd say that's not too shabby. Does he say dumb things at times? No doubt, but the man will give you at least 12 rebounds every night. You don't lead the league in rebounds by being lazy and not trying. Will he give you 25 to 30 points a night? No cuz he's playing with kobe. People have to give Dwight some slack. He does complain like a b$5ch sometimes but when he's on the court he is working.

Last edited:

Nuggets look great..at home

Fixed. :lecture

That team has an unfair advantage. Especially since the league repeatedly and routinely schedules teams to come into Denver on the second night of a back-to-back. Changing time zones. Arriving at like 6 AM to play a game in 12-13 hours.

27-3 and 14-19. That's the home and away record. If Denver played anywhere else they'd be .500 or below. It's a joke. Same home record as Spurs, OKC, and Heat?! PFFFF Whatever.

Fixed. :lecture

That team has an unfair advantage. Especially since the league repeatedly and routinely schedules teams to come into Denver on the second night of a back-to-back. Changing time zones. Arriving at like 6 AM to play a game in 12-13 hours.

27-3 and 14-19. That's the home and away record. If Denver played anywhere else they'd be .500 or below. It's a joke. Same home record as Spurs, OKC, and Heat?! PFFFF Whatever.

I agree with Wake to an extent. I still think the Nuggets are a good team but they do have an unfair advantage at home

Not that the Nuggs are the best in the league, but bs on their "unfair" advantage. If it was so unfair they'd have a few championships. Lol. It's no more unfair than every team that plays Mia having to fly all the way south east. And I call shenanigans on the claim that they get any more back to back teams that any one else. Substantiate it. They win at home because they structure their team to take advantage of the altitude. They pay for it on the other end when they play teams that slow the pace. Also, the poor road record corresponds to the fact that to start the season 17 of their first 23 were on the road. Since that stretch they are much improved on the road, though I do admit they take games off now and then. They aren't the best team by any stretch but anyone who watches them will see they are way better than a .500 team.

Last edited:

If this is not a clutch I don't know what is...black mamba strikes again 41/12/6 (50% FG), how about that haters?

Video of Kobe's Four Big Shots: "The Greatness of Kobe Bryant"

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lEgFnNwPzY[/ame]

Last edited:

& he says he might retire after next year? Crazy.

He won't, he wants another ring. He is far away from done. It's crazy how his body can still react, it seems he gets better with age.

I don't care what everyone says he is playing like he deserves in Top5 greatest players of all time. Duncan is a great player, but can he still play as good as Kobe now? Heck no.

Lebron and Duran may be the Top 2 players right now, but can they compete in high level and play as good as Kobe in their 17th season? I highly doubt it.

Kobe is more clutch than Lebron.

Last edited:

^ fail. :wave

clutch_zpsf59a8f77.png

Back