General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

I can honestly see Utah Dropping out of the playoffs...Which would land the Lakers at the 8th seed probably, Spurs vs Lakers...should be fun.

it will be cool, but honestly I just want the spurs to win and win the title, if they beat the Lakers on the way there, that's cool, but It's not something that is needed for me to be happy

The only way it gets ugly is the trolls come in to stir *&^% up. Legit Laker fans (we know who you are :lol) will have every right to talk smack if they can upend the Spurs or anyone else in the playoffs.

Most of you have been pretty good sports at your team's temporary shortcomings...

As for Spur fans, we know our shortcomings will be exposed come playoffs (rebounding and still too much reliance on 3-point shooting) so we're just enjoying the moment while it lasts...

I just hope that we can make the playoffs and at least have a respectable showing for Dr. JB...:pray: We're going to need for him to pull some strings for us now that he's up there with the big man.

Damn, Denver is tough! Too bad cuz this one would have been HUGE. They are one of the few teams I have grown to like in the western conference...Ty is quick as they come and how can you not like the Manimal! Lakers gotta win another 3 straight to make up for this one!

I agree, if it came down to a tight race, Utah would be the odd team out, primarily due to their lack of a go to scorer in crunch time. Sure they have Al Jefferson and Paul Milsap in the post, but neither of can be classified as clutch scorers, whereas the Lakers and Rockets each have dynamic scorers in Bryant and Harden.

Hometown Wizards did Lakers fans a solid and beat the Rockets this weekend.

We play rockets last game of the season. You guys rememeber in the Sedale threat era when we clinched a playoff spot the last game of the season? This could be like that..

We play rockets last game of the season. You guys rememeber in the Sedale threat era when we clinched a playoff spot the last game of the season? This could be like that..

What's the target? How many games do the Lakers have to win more or less?

That depends on what the teams ahead of us do. Right now we are three back with 20 some games to go. Feasible, but can't lose to teams worse than us along the way. Losing to Denver at home was ok. Around 43-45 wins is what's projected

I'm curious, you guys still think Wade is done?! LOL. :slap:

I'll tell you what, the doubters are half right... he is done... healing.

What's the target? How many games do the Lakers have to win more or less?

I think I read somewhere that the projected target was that the Lakers would have to win 20 out of their last 28 games to at least get to the projected magic number (48 wins). Of course, this is all dependant on the teams ahead of them losing their games as well. Lakers have also played one more home game than the Jazz and two more than the Rockets.

Kobe's gotta watch those "T"s. He leads the league in them. A few more and he's due for a suspension.

Back