General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lebron’s game is going to start to decline sometime soon...Who knows, this could be like the Gary Payton and Karl Malone Lakers. 🤷*♂️

As they stand now, I see the Lakers as a 3rd seed at best, probably a 4th seed. I do like the Javale Magee signing though...I wish he was still a Warrior.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lebron’s game is going to start to decline sometime soon...Who knows, this could be like the Gary Payton and Karl Malone Lakers. ��*♂️

As they stand now, I see the Lakers as a 3rd seed at best, probably a 4th seed. I do like the Javale Magee signing though...I wish he was still a Warrior.

He’s past due to hit the wall

Lebron’s game is going to start to decline sometime soon...Who knows, this could be like the Gary Payton and Karl Malone Lakers. ��*♂️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He doesn’t have the dream team..in Miami he had D Wade and Bosch, in Cleveland.. Irving and Love ( when Love was good)

It’s going to be hard for Lebron..Ball? Please :slap

Lebron GOAT = Going On Another Team :lol

I think if the Lakers don’t work for him..he should retire..he doesn’t have to prove to anyone..anymore

Will he ever reach Jordan’s greatness..probably not, but he should quit on top if L.A. is a bust :lecture

Is Thompson and Smith on the way too? Those two turds seem to follow Lebron around wherever he goes :lol

No way are they going to get Smith unless he agrees to work for peanuts, which he won’t . I doubt Magic wants him or Thompson even if Lebron requests it :lecture

Back