General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lot of crazy rumors and trade ideas going around. I hope we see some blockbuster deals before the deadline.

Cavs don't need Andy V. with Tristan Thompson the same type of player, and younger to boot. Channing Frye gives them another perimeter shooter.

The 1st round pick is semi-useless, Cavs would be picking so high that the player would probably be a bench warmer.

Cavs don't need Andy V. with Tristan Thompson the same type of player, and younger to boot. Channing Frye gives them another perimeter shooter.

The 1st round pick is semi-useless, Cavs would be picking so high that the player would probably be a bench warmer.

That is a lot to give up for a 32 year old guy who scores 9ppg for his career.

That is a lot to give up for a 32 year old guy who scores 9ppg for his career.

For a bottom dweller, yes. But the Cavs have championship aspirations, and Andy V. wasn't going to crack the playoff rotation, unless Tristan Thompson and Mosgov got hurt. And that first round pick wouldn't amount to anything.

With Lebron, Kyrie, and Kevin (and JR Smith) they don't need much scoring from Channing Frye, they just need more shooters to stretch the floor and hit timely open shots.

I'm not surprised Houston couldn't deal Howard

Lack luster ho hum deadline.....this summer may be fun

With the salary cap jumping up next season, no one is risking trading anything for an upcoming free agent. Plus it sounds like Daryl Morey was asking for the moon for Howard. The "biggest" names traded were Lance Stephenson for Jeff Green, LOL.

Jeff Green is a pretty good player, definitely a upgrade from Stevenson. That guy has amounted to nothing since that one good year in Indiana .

Yeah, Clips definitely got the better end of the deal. Plus Jeff Green isn't a knuckle head like Stephenson.

Definitely a great game. Really surprised Curry's ankle didn't get injured after he turned it and Westbrook landed on it.

I can't remember, have the Spurs played the Warriors yet? Want to see Kawhi matched up against Steph. Obviously he wouldn't cover him all game, but maybe during crunch time.

Definitely a great game. Really surprised Curry's ankle didn't get injured after he turned it and Westbrook landed on it.

I can't remember, have the Spurs played the Warriors yet? Want to see Kawhi matched up against Steph. Obviously he wouldn't cover him all game, but maybe during crunch time.

Warriors smoked them the last televised game....I don't think they played against each other since.

Back