General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lebron is mad. Shoves Steph. Must be mad about that champagne comment. :lol

Really starting to not like the Warriors. Success is getting to there head it seems. Very arrogant, cocky..... it is going to come back and cost them eventually.

The Warriors are arrogant, but the Cavs at home should've made a statement with this game. The Cavs look soft as butter.

They will probably just lose in the finals again to the Warriors or Spurs. They will win the east no doubt, but winning the finals feels more like a dream than a reality for them at this point.

I expect them to step there game up in the playoffs as they always do, but a performance like this doesn't bode well for them.

They don't have the fire like the Spurs did when they lost to Miami . This team should be a lot better. They have a lot to prove, but just go through the motions like they don't care.

I'm a Spurs fan but was rooting for the Cavs tonight, very disappointed. The cavs fate lies with whether or not Irving can get into title contention shape.

Meanwhile Spurs are only 2 games back out for top seed in the league. This after GSW historic start. I don't really care about the top seed in the league nor do the Spurs, I'm sure. Just funny the league's darling still have the Spurs nipping at their heels without a peep of acknowledgment by the pundits :)

spurs.jpg

I knew he was gone when they got stomped by GS. He never figured out how to use Love. They have no offensive system in place. They need to win now and they need to bring in someone with experience like Tom Thibodeau.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sounds like they want Liu to take over full time. It doesn't make sense to me really. Unless there was a clone of Pop out there, I didn't see how the Cavs could compete with GS or SA in the finals regardless who was coaching. The team doesn't have the chemistry or the fire to win it all. It's that simple from what I've seen. I just don't understand what this is meant to accomplish. This should have been done at the end last year if you were going to do it.

In other news, LAC gave Smith back to Houston for absolutely nothing lol. For such a small contract, they should have been able to get something for him. He can contribute under the right system, so why give him back to the same team that kicked your ass last year in the playoffs? Dummies....

I knew he was gone when they got stomped by GS. He never figured out how to use Love. They have no offensive system in place. They need to win now and they need to bring in someone with experience like Tom Thibodeau.

I disagree. Love is putting up solid numbers. I don't see how they can use him more when he isn't making a high % and his post game seems to be very hit and miss. Everything is about the lack of defense and desire imo.

His post game is hit and miss because he has abandoned it. All he does is shoot 3's in Cleveland. Putting up solid numbers does not mean that he is being an impactful player.

Defense and desire is a problem too. And another reason Blatt is gone.

Crazy thing is we are doing that with our 2nd and 3rd rotations in during the end of the 3rd and usually all the 4th. The end of our bench is crazy good

Indeed it is! Nice to see Danny Green breakout a little last night. He's been struggling but it was expected that a Spur or two would need to find their role w all the new additions.

That said, I can't wait for Monday night. It will be a really good test for SA esp. playing in GS.

GO SPURS GO

I'm just hoping SA and GS is a close game regardless of who wins, I just want to be a competitive game. The biggest thing I will be looking for is how GS handles the Spurs bench

Back