General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

Also, just to clairfy, I'm not bitter, nor do I really have a reason to be, The Spurs had an awesome year last season, they really did. Besides winning the whole thing couldn't really ask for more, this a team people have been counting out for the past 5 years, yet they still kick ass. The Spurs had a way better season then the Lakers and a better playoffs, by far, if anything you guys should be bitter. The lakers have bought a great team on paper but you guys are act like the seasons already over, it hasn't even started. I don't believe in predicting the playoffs before the season even started but as I've told my friends if I was forced to pick a winner it would be the Lakers, however there is 82 games to play, not to mention the actual playoffs...nothing's for certain.

Also, just to clairfy, I'm not bitter, nor do I really have a reason to be, The Spurs had an awesome year last season, they really did. Besides winning the whole thing couldn't really ask for more, this a team people have been counting out for the past 5 years, yet they still kick ass. The Spurs had a way better season then the Lakers and a better playoffs, by far, if anything you guys should be bitter. The lakers have bought a great team on paper but you guys are act like the seasons already over, it hasn't even started. I don't believe in predicting the playoffs before the season even started but as I've told my friends if I was forced to pick a winner it would be the Lakers, however there is 82 games to play, not to mention the actual playoffs...nothing's for certain.

See, I knew there was a smart man in you somewhere...:1-1:

Welcome to another year long of infighting brother...:nana:

Totally a lot of bitterness in this post. so sad.

577120_10152190854460341_1816475853_n.jpg

This is the pic that you should have used to start the thread...:lecture

^^^ fixed.. gotta love steve's hair..

soo... hows that new lakers channel?..

I hear MWP is in great shape and looking good...

Channel 403 here in southern cali' and it looks to be a lot better than KCAL9 which was the old station for all Lakers home games here. Been looking at them during practice and MWP does definitely is looking the part as his body is looking magnificent!

Nash looks like he has that "Wally Clever" hairdo going on...:lol

What is up with Shaq's obsession with Dwight? He was a complete ****** when he played and he's a bigger ****** retired. I really want to see Dwight pound the ***** out of him when they see each other at Shaq's jersey retirement next year...

I agree that Shaq is a ******, but he's a way better player then Dwight, besides the point though.

What is up with Shaq's obsession with Dwight? He was a complete ****** when he played and he's a bigger ****** retired. I really want to see Dwight pound the ***** out of him when they see each other at Shaq's jersey retirement next year...

shaq is clearly insecure. im glad we had him in his prime, but he can be a giant ****

He's just an old bitter player now. Time to move on just like D12 said. He had his time and it's over now. Still trying to be in the spotlight even after his playing days are over. Plus, he's not the best center the Lakers have had, that title belongs to Kareem with 5 titles and 6 altogether under his belt. D12 has the right relationship with the best center we've ever had wearing the purple and gold.

I think it all started when Dwight started dawning the superman logo and cape, which was shaqs thing. He felt that Dwight was upstaging him or something to that effect.

shaq also always felt he needed to trash every big man in the league, since dwight is the only dominate one left I guess he just focuses on him now.. to say bynum and lopez are better is laughable.. lopez is a stiff and bynum going on his eighth year is still surrounded with potential talk.

Yeah this is Shaq being Shaq, he can be pretty funny and entertaining but the flip side to that is his ego needs constant caring. It's funny how insecure that guy is.

shaq also always felt he needed to trash every big man in the league, since dwight is the only dominate one left I guess he just focuses on him now.. to say bynum and lopez are better is laughable.. lopez is a stiff and bynum going on his eighth year is still surrounded with potential talk.

Who says Lopez? I'd far as younger bigs, I'd take Bogat and Hibbert over him

I think it all started when Dwight started dawning the superman logo and cape, which was shaqs thing. He felt that Dwight was upstaging him or something to that effect.

No it started when Howard knocked Shaq over in a game and Shaq was flopping and Howard mocked hin and called him out on it.

Back