General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

Lakers!!! We have issues like any other team but I can't wait for the season to start and see how all the pieces fit together. If everyone is healthy we should be dominant!

Love watching media day today!!!:yess:

This is going to be a year for us Lakers fans to remember...:D

Where's our boys Wake & denger??? The thread is not complete until they show up.

Time to come out boys it's time to play!!!;)

Awesome to see so many supporters of the Laker Nation! I love the Lakers, Im ecstatic for this upcoming season. Kobe, Nash, Gasol, Ron, and Dwight Howard. BRING IT! :yess:

Awesome to see so many supporters of the Laker Nation! I love the Lakers, Im ecstatic for this upcoming season. Kobe, Nash, Gasol, Ron, and Dwight Howard. BRING IT! :yess:

Yessir brother we are here in full force!

Time to add another hat...

100_6237.jpg

And banner to the Lakers championship collection...

100_6232.jpg

Hell yeah man! :hi5:
I got my jersey ready. :lol

Just make sure that you check in from time to time when it gets really heated up in here. So that we can drown out the rest of the suckers that's gonna be hating on us all season long. Until we bring home that title that ties Bean Town!!!:yess:

Just make sure that you check in from time to time when it gets really heated up in here. So that we can drown out the rest of the suckers that's gonna be hating on us all season long. Until we bring home that title that ties Bean Town!!!:yess:

Already subscribed. :hi5:

As excited as I am for the season to start we need to temper that excitement with a little realism. It may take the Lakers a few months to really jell. I'm saying this now so that after the first month and if the Lakers don't have a perfect record we don't start hearing fail comments and crap like that.:lol

As excited as I am for the season to start we need to temper that excitement with a little realism. It may take the Lakers a few months to really jell. I'm saying this now so that after the first month and if the Lakers don't have a perfect record we don't start hearing fail comments and crap like that.:lol

I actually agree. This is a very new team that they need to work out the kinks. But when they get that flow...there'll be no stopping them. :yess:

I think theyll be fine from the start. Steve Nash.

So who else is switching cable providers to time warner to,get the laker channel.

I already have Time Warner so I'm all good. I was getting ready to switch the dish but not anymore...:nono It sucks because I was getting happy to save all this money on my cable bill...:(

Last edited:

I'll co-sign with you on this one because you know that they are out there lurking around for that moment to happen.

Good to hear that D12 made it through a full no contact practice today. If all goes well we just might really have him back for the start of the regular season.

I think theyll be fine from the start. Steve Nash.

So who else is switching cable providers to time warner to,get the laker channel.

already have time warner, and they always air every lakers and clippers games here in hawaii. perfect!

That ESPN rank was interesting, I think Parker should of been higher and I even at Duncan's age I'd still put him ahead of Blake, but oh well. Found out funny how Blake and Paul were rated higher then any Spur yet they get swept in the playoffs? :cuckoo:
I bet the spurs have the best record again this.

I also could watch any team and with NBA leauge pass I plan to, it will mainly be Spurs games of course. I'm not sure if Eddy Curry will actually make the team, I guess we'll see. I'm interested in seeing the T-Wolves actually, think they'll be a playoff team this year.

Back