General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

lol I have no idea. I guess it's the NBA's insistence on making it a "global game" even though it already is. NBA just wants to keep cramming the game down people's throat. Hope nothing happens to the players though....

Congratulations to the Heat for winning the championship. But I think how that team ended up coming together is a bad sign of things to come for the entire game and the league as a whole. Upping the value of one franchise while gutting two others, that's not a good and sustainable business model.

I tend to agree with you. What makes it worse was when the commissioner blocked the trade of Chris Paul. To allow certain teams to build mega teams and not others? That's bull****. If you are going to let teams go out and get player like lebron and bosh to play with wade to immediately compete for title instead of building then let other teams. He over stepped his boundaries. The way the nba is heading is in a bad direction.

I'm sure the conspiracy theories will exist no matter what, but the Chris Paul trade did have an added dimension of the Hornets being owned by the NBA at that time. Stern said he was acting in the interest of the Hornets by vetoing that trade. I don't know if this is true or not, but it wasn't really analogous to other kinds of trades in the league even though all trades have certain restrictions.

Interesting question... In a game to save the earth from alien invasion which draft class do you go with? 2003 is pretty strong.

Sleepy Sam's a good choice, big man that can also shoot the three. I'd chose a traditional big man like Kevin Willis.

Dwight reported as little chance of resigning..

heres what he said about LA fans

"They are the most unappreciative group of people ever" he then went on to call them ungrateful.

heres what I have to say... GTFO diva

He really is a *****. Next season will be tough as we can't sign anyone, just our own guys. Garnett and pierce to the nets? Interesting.

Yeah next season will be a loooong one for the Lakers I feel. Can't be worse than this year as there wont be any expectations.

Back