General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

D. Rose is saying he might sit out all season. So much for the bulls this year.

It appears that might be the case. Better to do that and be 110% ready next season than ruin the next 10 years of his career. Bulls can still make the playoffs and gain the experience.

Agreed, but I never count out my team until they are eliminated, they have as good a chance as anyone to at least make it to the finals.

I'm not saying count them out. Just don't put the cart before the horse.

What are you talking about? Parker is like the seven time league MVP?!?

It's eleven time league MVP and if the NBA was smart they would rename the league after him seeing how he is the greatest player ever to pick up a basketball. He is the only person Chuck Norris has apologized to.

The Blunder just can't beat the Heat, unless you want Lebron to win another ring you shouldn't want the Thunder anywhere near the finals.

Laker fans?

MoraPlayoffs_zpsc1add99d.png

Right here!

What makes you think that we're running?

Won't disappear when things are going bad. Like you did a few seasons back when you talked all the Shhh and only showed up once just to say that you didn't vanish.

SO... who's got Durant winning the MVP? Or maybe it's Chris Paul? Tony Parker? Cermelo?

SO... who's got Durant winning the MVP? Or maybe it's Chris Paul? Tony Parker? Cermelo?

It's between Lebron, Durant and Parker....cases could be made for all three I think...

Even after the game they asked who could beat the Heat and guess who Kenny and Charles Said? The Spurs. I really hope this match up happens because to me it's clearly the two best teams in the west and east.

Spurs have no shot blocking or anyone to keep Miami out of the paint. They have good ball movement on offense, I'll give them that. Durant will prolly win MVP cause ppl are tired of seeing Lebron win it. Parker won't win it cause everyone on that team plays really well. No different then last year when Parker wasn't even close to winning the MVP.

Spurs have no shot blocking or anyone to keep Miami out of the paint. They have good ball movement on offense, I'll give them that. Durant will prolly win MVP cause ppl are tired of seeing Lebron win it. Parker won't win it cause everyone on that team plays really well. No different then last year when Parker wasn't even close to winning the MVP.

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:slap

Every hear of a guy named Tim Duncan? He averages 3 blocks a game and the spurs have been playing great defense all year since Splitter is actually playing really good.

There is no chance in hell Duncan and Splitter are gonna even bother Lebron at the rim.

[ame]https://youtu.be/r0GiPPR_pG8[/ame]

There is no chance in hell Duncan and Splitter are gonna even bother Lebron at the rim.

https://youtu.be/r0GiPPR_pG8

I've seen that play, it was the series when Lebron's team got swept. You're crazy if you think that Duncan can't bother lebron in the paint. here is my video to prove my point
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3A9buo77DI[/ame]

Back