General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

I've been ignoring it actually, but it's still annoying because until someone even attempts to prove me wrong than you guys just look stupid because honestly besides this message board everyone I talk to about it agrees.

youre just a little crybaby. you dont see me crying about how the suns got screwed by the refs calling the game so they can make the mafia rich. you act as if your spurs are the only team thats ever been wronged in the league.

Honestly, NBA schedule makers screwed me. Heat vs. OKC on valentine's day night?! PFFFF SHYEAH... I won't be watching that game.

I don't think you understand the meaning of 'getting laid'.... it doesn't mean getting LAID OUT by the clippers.

youre just a little crybaby. you dont see me crying about how the suns got screwed by the refs calling the game so they can make the mafia rich. you act as if your spurs are the only team thats ever been wronged in the league.

Never said they were the only team, Kings got screwed against the Lakers back in the early 2000's. If that game was played fairly Kobe would have one less ring and Chris Webber would have one. If you were actually reading the thread and not just my comments I'm not the one bringing it up all the time, just simply responding to it. I'm actually excited about this year because once again the Spurs are looking great so I look forward to the playoffs.

Not every team can have such a promising post season as the Lakers are gonna have.:rotfl

Like you Bodie, I'm optimistic about my team, main difference is my team is the best team right now so I actually have some what of a legit reason to be confident.

Last edited:

Not every team can have such a promising post season as the Lakers are gonna have.:rotfl

Like you Bodie, I'm optimistic about my team, main difference is my team is the best team right now so I actually have some what of a legit reason to be confident.

:goodpost: :exactly:

But I do agree w/ Bodie that we may not be built for the post season i.e. we lack rebounding and defense, but all I can do is be hopeful for the best...

I like the way the Spurs play but I think we've learned the last couple of years (both Chicago and SA) that being #1 doesn't mean much.

D. Rose is saying he might sit out all season. So much for the bulls this year.

I like the way the Spurs play but I think we've learned the last couple of years (both Chicago and SA) that being #1 doesn't mean much.

Agreed, but I never count out my team until they are eliminated, they have as good a chance as anyone to at least make it to the finals.

Back