General Grievous Life-Size Bust Post yours here!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see it hiding back there on the right lol! My main concern was the eyes and how they would turn out, so safe to say that they were done really well. Also IMO the marble effect is less pronounced in person (for all those wondering). They really did a great job on this and I am very, very happy with it.

wvq2xv.jpg

I think the head on the GG bust looks way better

Isnt the "ears" a little too close to the head?

Amazing looking bust and i'm VERY tempted to get back on the waitlist. I got a tax-refund last week and it's either this, a PS3 with some BR movies or HT James Dean and Marlon Brando + some other stuff.

Tomorrow :chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

looks fine in the SSC images, that image above looks like some camera distortion occurring.

Isnt the "ears" a little too close to the head?

Amazing looking bust and i'm VERY tempted to get back on the waitlist. I got a tax-refund last week and it's either this, a PS3 with some BR movies or HT James Dean and Marlon Brando + some other stuff.

They are a little closer to his a head on the Bust and don't taper down at an angle like the should.But then again I think Grievous was able to move them so it might just be another interpretation.

Something about this just doesn't feel right? Maybe its too little of him or what, but it just doesn't have the same imposing look as his film counterpart.

Could also be a photo/angle issue. Looks like it was well done (especially the eyes) but still something looks off to me.

Something about this just doesn't feel right? Maybe its too little of him or what, but it just doesn't have the same imposing look as his film counterpart.

Could also be a photo/angle issue. Looks like it was well done (especially the eyes) but still something looks off to me.

I know what you mean.He does look less menacing without his body.But SS still could have made him more menacing looking with just the head and the neck ring. I personally would have preferred his head not sitting straight up like that.It would have been better if his head was lower and sticking out towards you away from the neck ring,perhaps cocked.But oh well this will have to do.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think that is part of it... usually his head was sitting at more of an angle. Would have been cool in an off center pose similar to what they did with the Emperor.

I must say, comparing this to the SDCC shot at the start of this thread, the only big difference I see is the eyes. The proto looks to have a metallic looking, almost glowing eye. It looks really nice, and while not exactly the same, the production eyes are still quite nice. They are not bright yellow like some images taken so far would suggest, they're very organic looking, they do seem like alien eyes where some photos mute the color to look almost like the pure yellow in Clone Wars cartoons.

In an very overly lit area, this piece may not look too hot, or under flash, but in traditional room lighting, he looks phenominal.

Speaking as someone who's been wanting this for nearly 3 years, I am very happy. As soon as I received my Maul 1:1, I immediately thought of 1:1 busts I'd love to see made and the look of Grievous and having those eyes in full scale was one of my top wishes and this thing delivers on everything I wanted. Worth every penny.

If you've got it on order and have reservations, keep your order. If you're on the fence about placing an order and feel iffy about some of the in hand
shots, get it. If you really like ROTS look of Grievous, this bust is phenominal.

Just one quicky from the phone to start.

A.jpg

Wow! He looks really good Maul. He looks more white-ish in this pic though, is it cause of the lighted area he's in? I'm not complaining or anything as I actually like the white paint vs the yellow-ish.

I can't wait for this piece. I think I'm going to pull some money out of my stock and pull the trigger now!! :gun :D

He looks more white-ish in this pic though, is it cause of the lighted area he's in?

Camera phone quality.

Until I get real camera images, this is how he looks color wise. He really, from 5 feet away or more it's as freaky real looking and badass as Maul bust. Like Maul, when you get closer, some things lose their impact or whatever, but a normal viewing distance you'd swear he jumped out of the screen.

fig3.large.gif

Very nice, a perfect choice for a 1:1 bust!

I take it most are coming without damage?

Back