General Grievous blog!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the exclusive on order but cancelled due to the high cost. I had to make a choice between the excl. Vader and the excl. Grievous. I just like Vader more. Especially now that I've seen him lit up through those extra photo's SideShow has send the people who've ordered him.

However, Grievous looks jawdroppingly good and if I had the money for it, I'd buy him!

Fritz said:
The only question for me is do I keep the exlusive which is $450 or save probably at least $100 getting the regular version from retail? Is the cape worth $100 +/- to me!?!? I think so but I have a little bit more time to think about it.

I was in the same situation, I decided that however cool it looked with the cape it was not worth $100+ dollars. So I am buying the reg edition and once I have it in hand I am sure the last thing I will be focusing on is the cape.

Jesse

i have both versions of grievous coming. my girlfriend asked me what i wanted for christmas so i said i wanted that. but then i also liked the way the cape looked so i ordered one of those too. after i get them in i'll decide which one i like more and sell the other one. my wallet is gonna be hurting because i have the vader, obi-wan, grievous, luke 12", and some GG statues coming in all around the same time. :banghead

Back