1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I know figuremasters did a bundle offer with Professor x and Magneto. Anyone know if they're offering one for all three?

Hey, I know figuremasters did a bundle offer with Professor x and Magneto. Anyone know if they're offering one for all three?

Because ive bought from them before i got a discount, it would maybe be worth sending them a PM through their Facebook page to ask if they are doing bundles.

I honestly love the FigureMasters Storm. I can’t wait to receive it. Hope they do more X-women like Jean, Emma, Rogue etc.
I’m brand new to collecting these,so Storm is only my third 1/6 scale figure.

Has there been any other Jean figures besides the CGL Phoenix? Or at least a better Famke Janssen headsculpt floating around? Is the CGL Phoenix Girl available anywhere still?

Their was an x2 famke head sculpt out there didn't look too bad.
I missed out on cgl phoenix girl but managed to make one from a head and coat i got from online and a red body suit ect im happy with her but a black suit jean with x2 alternate head would be nice.

I missed out on cgl phoenix girl but managed to make one from a head and coat i got from online and a red body suit ect im happy with her but a black suit jean with x2 alternate head would be nice.

I did a slight repaint on the Cgl 'good' head, cut and straightened her hair ready for a black uniform. There is some likeness there from most angles but it's not great. Good as a placeholder. You don't much see them for sale now.

The custom X2 head looks OK but the likeness didn't really pop from the paint application. I'd really love to see one on a black uniform though. Although I prefer Jean's longer-haired look, I'm also not a fan of doll hair. Probably a sculpted ponytail from X1 might do it for me. I'm going to try using Ellie from the last of us as a base for Shadowcat.

DSC_0132.jpg

I think I know which one you’re referring to. I saw it on eBay, but the seller is asking $150 (which converts to almost $200 Canadian). For that price, I’d expect the likeness to be a bit better. If it was going for around $50 or so, I’d consider purchasing it, but no more than that.

I did a slight repaint on the Cgl 'good' head, cut and straightened her hair ready for a black uniform. There is some likeness there from most angles but it's not great. Good as a placeholder. You don't much see them for sale now.

The custom X2 head looks OK but the likeness didn't really pop from the paint application. I'd really love to see one on a black uniform though. Although I prefer Jean's longer-haired look, I'm also not a fan of doll hair. Probably a sculpted ponytail from X1 might do it for me. I'm going to try using Ellie from the last of us as a base for Shadowcat.
Really nice work on the repaint!
If you ever come across another, please do share!

Checked with Figuremasters on FB, and they're actually offering a bundle with their Professor X and Storm for a great price, so definitely going for it.

For anyone here that's bought directly from them before that live s in the US, how long did shipping take?

Coreplay did a comic style Phoenix in their Fitness Body line. The face was cartoony tough, not an attempt to look realistic.

Checked with Figuremasters on FB, and they're actually offering a bundle with their Professor X and Storm for a great price, so definitely going for it.

For anyone here that's bought directly from them before that live s in the US, how long did shipping take?

Took a few days to a week max in NYC.

Anyone thinking of getting it from anyone else than FM direct is crazy to be honest. They will always have the best price and get it to you the fastest than a third party. You have to find them on Facebook and ask them that way. They send you an invoice.

Anyone else kinda worried about the radio silence from Toys-Era? Not a word on their facebook page since Sep 23 when Colossus 2.0 went up for PO. Even more concerning seeing as how they're supposed to have like 2-3 figures still releasing this year.

Not so much worried as I am frustrated. They deliver but the mystique delay is the concern here. They had manufacturing issues. That aside I don’t see why the others won’t come out as expected more or less.

Took a few days to a week max in NYC.

Anyone thinking of getting it from anyone else than FM direct is crazy to be honest. They will always have the best price and get it to you the fastest than a third party. You have to find them on Facebook and ask them that way. They send you an invoice.

Was cheaper for me to get it from OSK

Was cheaper for me to get it from OSK

You sure? The way my invoice was broken down I paid $100 for Storm, $225 for professor X and $50 for shipping for both combined.

Last I checked OSK had X for $300 and Storm for $148

You sure? The way my invoice was broken down I paid $100 for Storm, $225 for professor X and $50 for shipping for both combined.

Last I checked OSK had X for $300 and Storm for $148

If you only buy Storm, it's 155$ USD from FigureMasters and 148$ USD from Kit.

So, you folks think all 4 of the upcoming Toys Era releases: Colossus 2.0, Cable, Iceman and Psylocke, will come out this quarter? I hope so, but I'm skeptical. Though I hear Psylocke is being billed soon for Timewalker. I'm curious as to what the final product is going to look like on that one.

Back