1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, you folks think all 4 of the upcoming Toys Era releases: Colossus 2.0, Cable, Iceman and Psylocke, will come out this quarter? I hope so, but I'm skeptical. Though I hear Psylocke is being billed soon for Timewalker. I'm curious as to what the final product is going to look like on that one.

I was hoping SooSoo psylocke, Toysera Mystique and Five Star Storm would make an appearance before Christmas.... But is that wishing for a Miracle.

Five Star Weather Manipulator was cancelled.
Toys Era Mystique had first run production issues.
SooSooToys Psylocke hasn’t even reached prototype stage yet.

Five Star Weather Manipulator was cancelled.
Toys Era Mystique had first run production issues.
SooSooToys Psylocke hasn’t even reached prototype stage yet.

Maybe next year for mystique, five star can't confirmed anything just companies who stock have given up hope nothing has been confirmed.

Todays news...
Spoke to someone who contacted the company making dofp storm and its NOT cancelled it was postponed and will be out soon.
Also
Toys era teased a Juggy figure.

I don't know if I'll get Juggernaut because of his size, but I'm really interested to see what they can do!

Todays news...
Spoke to someone who contacted the company making dofp storm and its NOT cancelled it was postponed and will be out soon.
Also
Toys era teased a Juggy figure.

Well that sucks. Cancelled mine at OSK when FM Storm was released.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Recieved my FigureMasters Windstorm today she is anazing looks like a miniature Halle its so lifelike, I recommend this figure to anyone, the costume is superb.
The hair i did smooth out with a tong on very low heat just to smooth out the wave but i really like the rooted hair and I didn't think i would but with some styling it looks really good.

You really need to push the heads down. They're floating above the neck in those pictures.

Not sure but i think it's made like that. It was like that in the promo pics (one of my big gripes with this figure).

I agree that the face looks good, but i'm still hesitant. I might buy it if i can find a Black Friday deal (or Ebay flash sale).

Yeesh; that looks pretty rough. The super low quality cape just kind of goes along with the price point. But that floating head sculpt is inexcusable.

I also think they've got the cape backwards. The silver part is supposed to be on the inside.

Hey, to those who've bought directly from Figure Masters, do you know what shipping service they use in their region before it goes to USPS?

Mine was shipped by DHL packet plus international.

Hm, PayPal says it was shipped USPS, but even after 4 days tracking says USPS is still waiting to get it from a "shipping partner". But FM didn't add any other shipping company details outside of USPS, so I wanted to see if anyone knew what else they use for shipping to the US.

Tried the numbers with DHL tracking, got nothing

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Some pics of the neck.
The cape i agree should be silver both sides i did message figuremasters a while back they said it was a factory error and perhaps a case of its too late now, the head would probably push down more its on a sort of soft body, the hands are on very very delicate pegs.
I bought a jiaou black skin seamless body but its wouldnt even pass as a tanned white person its not at all black, im struggling to find a body that is a good colour match closest i can find at the minute is a neo blythe body.

Back