1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see Iceman. Starting to think Rogue will be the last one anyone does, with good reason. Hope they do her justice in future movies. Love to see Disney reboot the whole franchise with actual costumes instead of flight suits.

Nice to see Iceman. Starting to think Rogue will be the last one anyone does, with good reason. Hope they do her justice in future movies. Love to see Disney reboot the whole franchise with actual costumes instead of flight suits.

Figuremasters are fans of the first trilogy and have expressed an interest in doing Rogue but Beast is next on their list and could take a while.

From the SooSooToys Instagram page
Ice Man

Iceman always was one of my favorites.

First time i saw him, it was in the Spider-Man and friends cartoon a little while ago lol. Didn't know he was an X-Men back then (didn't know the X-Men even existed lol).

Spider-Man-Amazing-Friends-cartoon-1981-h4.jpg

The X-Men actually made an appearance on that show as well as the juggernaut. It was revealed that he was Xavier’s brother. Loved that show.

Iceman always was one of my favorites.

First time i saw him, it was in the Spider-Man and friends cartoon a little while ago lol. Didn't know he was an X-Men back then (didn't know the X-Men even existed lol).
Look how JACKED spiderman is!

I sh** egg rolls when I saw that X-Men episode. Colossus was in that one! BTW, should you find the time, I suggest looking up the Marvel Mash-Up made from this episode, Kitty Pryde trolls the X-Men. Juvenile humor at its finest.

So, to anyone that grabbed the Figuremasters Professor X, was it worth the price? Honestly that's my biggest hangup on this, as I feel like a lot of it is going to the chair. It looks almost HT quality overall, but doesn't come with enough exactly for me to merit the price. What do you folks think?

So, to anyone that grabbed the Figuremasters Professor X, was it worth the price? Honestly that's my biggest hangup on this, as I feel like a lot of it is going to the chair. It looks almost HT quality overall, but doesn't come with enough exactly for me to merit the price. What do you folks think?

I don't think its worth it. Its not licensed and the chair falls apart if you put too much weight on it. I think the price is way too much all things considered. If I ever see one for a substantial discount I'd buy it, but I'm not expecting that to happen.

Waiting for mine to arrive. Then once Storm is out, I'll have all the main xmen. Gee Whiz is thinking of a comic book version of Nightcrawler, and I'm even tempted to look at. Lucifer Wings of Dawn figure for some Angel wings to upgrade his wings...

I think figuremasters did a great job on their Professor X and I completely recommend it. The make of the chair is great!

I don't think its worth it. Its not licensed and the chair falls apart if you put too much weight on it. I think the price is way too much all things considered. If I ever see one for a substantial discount I'd buy it, but I'm not expecting that to happen.

Not trying to be a jerk, but do you actually have this? The chair may not be able to hold a brick, but it isn't supposed to. Pose the figure, put it in the chair, put it on a shelf and leave it. Overall, the look of the whole set up is great.

Despite the three year wait, I think its a good figure. I don't find the chair falling apart at all. It hold the figure just like it was designed to do. I like this chair better than the CGL one I have, which does fall apart regularly.

Not trying to be a jerk, but do you actually have this? The chair may not be able to hold a brick, but it isn't supposed to. Pose the figure, put it in the chair, put it on a shelf and leave it. Overall, the look of the whole set up is great.

No I said I'd get it if it was a lot cheaper. I'd rather buy two unlicensed xmen figures instead of pay 300 for a guy in a suit with a wheel chair. It looks decent enough but I'd never touch it for that price.

No I said I'd get it if it was a lot cheaper. I'd rather buy two unlicensed xmen figures instead of pay 300 for a guy in a suit with a wheel chair. It looks decent enough but I'd never touch it for that price.

Is the single figure really that much? I bought the set with Magneto and it was about 380 shipped. Hell of a deal, and I couldn’t be happier with the figures. If you love the Charles character or the films, this is the figure to own.

Is the single figure really that much? I bought the set with Magneto and it was about 380 shipped. Hell of a deal, and I couldn’t be happier with the figures. If you love the Charles character or the films, this is the figure to own.

I remember seeing it on sites for 275-285

Back