1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thieving money grabbing b*****ds DHL are currently holding my Professor X hostage and demanding the usual ransom fee before they will release him, I hate that company!!

Mutant hating scum. Just wait until more members of the Brotherhood are made, then they'll get theirs.

I like the Figure Masters Professor X, and their Storm too...hope Five Star at some point can tell us wtf happen with Storm though lol

SooSooToys has just released an image of their Psylocke head sculpt.
It looks a lot better than the Toys-Era version.

I agree except for its lifeless with a serious case of dead stare. I think toys eras captures her better as how she was in the movie. Wish they had shown more of the figure and not just the head with no hair and a side view. That doesn't have me very confident when they can't even show it head on.

Can someone post the pic of SooSoo Toys Psylocke?

12b0777119e506f2998576b0ca7ecc35.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The painting of the eyes is definitely better, but I have trouble judging the whole thing without seeing the hair too.

at the end of the day who the hell gives a **** about Psylocke?

So many more worthy things to put effort into releasing.

Nightcrawler, Beast (First Class or DOFP), RRS Mystique, Jean Grey X2, Rogue DOFP or X2, Xavier or Magneto from First Class, Iceman, Apocalypse the list goes on and on

Nightcrawler, Beast (First Class or DOFP), RRS Mystique, Jean Grey X2, Rogue DOFP or X2, Xavier or Magneto from First Class, Iceman, Apocalypse the list goes on and on

I'll have to disagree with you on one on that list.....Rogue. That comes from one of the biggest Rogue fans out there. What a total waste of a character.

I HATED Rogue in all the movies. She was so lame and didn’t do a damn thing.

I would say those are the sentiments of any true Rogue fan. Guess there was no way of explaining her "acquired" powers without introducing Ms Marvel.

People who read X-Men comics in the 90's lol. She looks cool though and i need X-Ladies.

What i REALLY want is Storm, badly. Then Iceman (SooSoo are working on him, but i don't expect to see him soon).

After that, i just want to finish the core team, so Jean Grey and Beast (i don't think any 3rd party companies have what it takes to do him right).

Rogue has always been super lame, it wasn't just the movie.

They made her worse but ugh, Rogue.

Psylocke is awesome and Olivia munn is a treasure.

vlU.gif

While i agree psylocke is a strange choice ahead of other characters, i am still excited to add her to my line up :) i want all the xmen....women

I feel like I should recant my Rogue statement because I indeed did not like her movie iteration (and she's one of my favorite X-Men characters)

Having said that my list was not necissarily based on who is the coolest, but on importance to the franchise. My point is that Psylocke in these movies, even though I liked Munn from a casting standpoint... was a secondary background character of little to no importance with no lines or general impact to the plot, in what is probably the third worst X-Men movie.

I think it's just because she's from a more recent movie, and unlike everyone else in those black flight suits she has a unique look.

She worked well in X1 but they squandered her.

In DOFP Rogue cut, they should have given her a brief scene where they cut the power dampening field in her cell and she breaks out and mashes a sentinel while everyone stares on amazed but then she warns them that she has more than one personality in her head now and let Anna have some fun with that. No major explanation needed.

Psylocke in Apocalypse is Kwannon, not Betsy, any more than Angel is Warren Worthington. It's mildly irritating but true. Characters are not simply a set of powers. All they had to do was have a brief scene with a mystery suited individual taking genetic samples...

I liked the way they used Rogue in the first two movies, and the bond she developed with Logan, but I can also understand how it's probably not the version of the character most comic book fans were hoping to see.

Back