1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I was surprised not to be able to find any video reviews of this either. I did get a reply from one guy on FB who really liked his, and provided a pic, but that's it.

FB_IMG_1585782602284~01~01.jpg

I own the original release of that figure.
It’s pretty decent and the body isn’t loose or flimsy at all.
The only issue I had and others had was the figure didn’t come with any underwear.
When you try a dynamic pose with her she flashes her goods.
LOL!

I own the original release of that figure.
It?s pretty decent and the body isn?t loose or flimsy at all.
The only issue I had and others had was the figure didn?t come with any underwear.
When you try a dynamic pose with her she flashes her goods.
LOL!

lol, that's at least an easy fix. Thanks for chiming in.

I haven't looked through the whole thread, but has anyone tried doing the Morrison Costumes ? Yeah, I know the Movie ones are kinda close, but I'm talking about these specifically:

5985548-6343972867-latest

I might be in the minority, but I've always liked Tacticool X-Stuff. Maybe because I never really considered them "Tights & Capes" types of Supers in the first place. I love the Lee designs, don't get me wrong, but I like the Morrison & Millar looks too. It makes me wonder what the MCU designs will look like. Well, probably with muted colours and lots of lines pointing at the crotch for some reason...

I personally *love* the Morrison era costumes.
I would love to see someone put that team together.

giphy.gif

I really love them too. Yeah, they're toned down and realistic, but they were perfect for the direction Morrison was taking the book.

new-x-men-featured.jpg

Sure, the Lee designs are much more showy and superheroic, but both the Morrison and Ultimate ones were pretty great for what they were and fit the era and tone. The FoX-Verse ones were pretty boring in comparison. It's pretty sad that there haven't been any good designs in years though. Astonishing and NOW! Cyclops were great, and I'm one of the few people who liked Wolverine's Armour. Magneto's NOW! looks were pretty good as well. The Uncanny/X-Force designs were pretty good across the board. Storm and Psylocke's designs from Anka were pretty good. The 05 were good enough. Magik's Final Fantasy outfit was hawt and cool. Rogue got a nice Age Of X Variant. But the point is that there hasn't really been an "era defining" look for the main team since Morrison's. It can be argued that the Hickman designs count, but they're mostly reused costumes since he's pushing the idea that their "costumes" are clothes and they change them every day. So, technically, the 60s had the 05 Jumpsuits, the 70s had the GSXM/Cockrum costumes, the 80s had the Outback and X-Factor eras, the 90s had the Lee designs, the 00s had Morrison and Ultimate, whereas the 10s had nothing. It was a pretty awful decade for comics in general.

But yeah, I'd love to see someone tackle them. I hope that when the MCU rolls around we get more official 1/6th X-Men stuff. I just worry that we'll get MCU looks only, and between miscasting and the pretty boring MCU costumes, I'm kinda worried.

What?s the current status on CGL figures ?

First class prof x
First class Eric

Apocalypse Factory worker magneto
Re release prof x in wheelchair bald head only

Are they all still going ahead do we know ?

What?s the current status on CGL figures ?

First class prof x
First class Eric

Apocalypse Factory worker magneto
Re release prof x in wheelchair bald head only

Are they all still going ahead do we know ?

I have been wondering this myself lately. I have both the First Class releases fully paid for over at OSO. I tried reaching out to CGL at Facebook, but no response. Maybe one of the companies that has a wholesale account with them would have better luck getting an answer?

Sallah

I saw in hand pics of factory worker Magneto last week

Edit: You can find the rest of the pics at ajstoysclub on Facebook

9F9F36BF-997C-469C-B6CD-D349BAF7BA9D.jpeg

Last edited:
1125x682_previewbanner_100435_CyclopsSixthScale.jpglooks like Sideshow has wised up and giving us x men 1/6 comic 1st wolverine, tiger wolverine, magneto, cyclops, Deadpool. And hopefully Gambit next and rogue. Iceman and collosus

Got some more new heads from Jacob Juan. The day after paint work was finished on Cyclops, SS announced their figure. Like mine better, although I will get the SS version.
95770517_3085365938182701_3131392649001435136_n.jpg
96557814_280785516431786_8361292746731814912_n.jpg

That looks great. I definitely like the darker blue. The thicker straps, and the head more than the SSC piece (which I still think is overall a great piece).

Is the artist responsible for the head on insta or Facebook?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Nice Cyke. But the pose ..... :gah:

I wasn't trying to be artistic about it. It was a quick 2 second set up to snap a picture with a cell phone for the sculptor of the head. It wasn't even intended to be posted here, but he wanted to know if I had, so I did.

The picture is probably a little darker than the actual color, but it is definitely much darker than the SS version.

Back