1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
19" juggernaut, impressive. Hopefully the arms are nice and sculpted. Sleeveless look and classic juggernaut is what I would want to make out of this

Updated my custom Jean Grey figure. Got her a TBLeague body with wider shoulders to offset the larger head sculpt. It still isn?t perfect, but it?s a major improvement, in my opinion. I?m quite happy with her now. I definitely want to take another crack at customizing a figure. Maybe Rogue next if I find a suitable head sculpt.
View attachment 479920
View attachment 479921
View attachment 479919

There is a new Ellie from the Last of Us game coming out. Might make a passable Ellen Page.

PSA: Please AVOID TNS. They are SCAM artists. If curious I'm happy to elaborate on how they have stolen from artists, shipped me the wrong thing, did not respond to me and when they did were some of the most shockingly rude people I've ever dealt with. They took my money and I never got what I ordered (which was a SooSoo Elektra BTW)

Anyways I posted this in the Logan thread but here it is again:

LOGAN
Head/Paint: Eleven with paint modifications by me
Body: War Wolves heavily modified for the build, also painted/weathred by me
Tank: Sideshow Jason, painted/weathred by me
Shoes and Jeans: MC

Pleased with how Mystique turned out.

Attachments

• 1         1mys1 (2).jpg
    1 1mys1 (2).jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 239
Raymond F.
I am really sorry to hear about your experience with TNS. I have never dealt with them but I hope that is not the way the usually do business.

That Logan figure is absolutely AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing those pics!

Anyone know where I can get a spare X-men movie uniform? Does not have to be a Hot Toys one as I’m going to be customizing it a bit. Working on a Gambit kit ash and want to put him in the uniform.

Anyone know where I can get a spare X-men movie uniform? Does not have to be a Hot Toys one as I’m going to be customizing it a bit. Working on a Gambit kit ash and want to put him in the uniform.

Toy Anxiety has the alternate suit from the Toys Era Nightcrawler.

I have been wanting a gambit for years, what parts are you using
I bought the Hot Toys true type with the Taylor Kitsch head.
Going to buy a black trench coat on eBay and I think I found someone who is going to sell me a Toys Era Cyclops jacket. Then I will just paint the piping purple.
I put together this quick mock up of what it will possibly look like. I’ll get him some playing cards and maybe a staff.
7D5B5622-F1DB-41C6-A80F-0CA720AD8C77.jpeg

I bought the Hot Toys true type with the Taylor Kitsch head.
Going to buy a black trench coat on eBay and I think I found someone who is going to sell me a Toys Era Cyclops jacket. Then I will just paint the piping purple.
I put together this quick mock up of what it will possibly look like. I’ll get him some playing cards and maybe a staff.
View attachment 480556

This looks very nice!

Back