1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bishop #2. Big thanks to Jacob Juan!
000_4785 (2).JPG
000_4781 (2).JPG

Every time I see new replies on this thread, my heart skips a beat with me thinking it might be Toys Era announcing Jean Grey or Storm to complete the X-Men Apocalypse Danger Room team.

Sallah

Anyone have any spare X-uniforms they would be willing to sell? (black original trilogy uniforms)
I’d like to start putting some other characters together after Gambit.

Had this head sculpt and cheap body laying around and wanted to try my hand at doing a full repaint of a figure.
Obviously the body on it isn’t great, but it was fun to do. Maybe one day I’ll get a better body for her and redo it, but for now she works! Just trying to pass the type while stuck inside
F9520C21-E0D8-4BB5-8B74-A3D5A947F229.jpg
B81F88B3-89C0-4853-BB98-3A083BB81F5F.jpg
ED3BE070-FF41-4192-AFE4-6D0629AC0410.jpg

Had this head sculpt and cheap body laying around and wanted to try my hand at doing a full repaint of a figure.
Obviously the body on it isn’t great, but it was fun to do. Maybe one day I’ll get a better body for her and redo it, but for now she works! Just trying to pass the type while stuck inside
View attachment 481903
View attachment 481904
View attachment 481905

I think that came out great. I have the Marvel Mystique Barbie Collector Doll 80th Anniversary. Love the head and clothing but hate the body. Might try what you did to get a better body. Thanks for sharing.

AFM

Thanks! I wish she didn’t have such a giraffe neck, but oh well.

Truthfully I hadn't notice it till you pointed it out. You can fix that by either cutting the top of neck cap down a little, or drilling out the head deeper. It you go to far in the head, just add mount clay inside. Then it will be perfect.

This might have been discussed elsewhere, but I just saw this on KGhobby and think it looks fantastic. Even though she's far from a must have character, it's such a cool looking figure and outfit that I'm seriously tempted to order anyway...

Edit: Oops, just noticed this was a reissue. I thought it looked kinda familiar. Lol

ggggs.JPG

jjh.JPG

This might have been discussed elsewhere, but I just saw this on KGhobby and think it looks fantastic. Even though she's far from a must have character, it's such a cool looking figure and outfit that I'm seriously tempted to order anyway...

Edit: Oops, just noticed this was a reissue. I thought it looked kinda familiar. Lol

View attachment 481970

View attachment 481971

I'm curious if anyone owns the original release of this and what their opinions are on it. I can't find any youtube reviews. Though, there is a review here: https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...on-/859594-1-6-seek-wolf-figure-add-toys.html, which seems to be favorable.

Back