1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you that got Soosoo Phoenix- where did you find her necklace? Mine doesn’t seem to have one- worth contacting soooooo about?

For those of you that got Soosoo Phoenix- where did you find her necklace? Mine doesn?t seem to have one- worth contacting soooooo about?

It was in with the extra wrist joints but the accessories were all loose in the packaging I suspect from travelling.
The necklace is extremely delicate I nearly missed it.

Just been to pick up my soosoo Phoenix force base as there was a customs charge on it.

It?s pritty big and highly detailed, mine has been damaged though the flame edges are very delicate and the plastic is very brittle so there is a few broken off mine, the wings don?t sit in all to securely either, but once together it does look pritty cool just a shame about the damage.

phoenix base
B01BAC8E-B3CA-434B-A66B-F67DDBC9DF21.jpg

Also my mystique arrived
D3E5A307-920E-484C-B854-4A0220AEE167.jpg
368466A8-774E-4C96-B58B-9CF9141F88A5.jpg

Anyone know when the new CgL professor will officially go on sale and where’s the best place to order from?

Updated my custom Jean Grey figure. Got her a TBLeague body with wider shoulders to offset the larger head sculpt. It still isn’t perfect, but it’s a major improvement, in my opinion. I’m quite happy with her now. I definitely want to take another crack at customizing a figure. Maybe Rogue next if I find a suitable head sculpt.
69B8F14C-7FDA-4DC1-90BF-3150E0543573.jpg
C14CE38B-6352-4DD0-AA0A-87276946D590.jpg
D8F28E4C-275C-48B8-ADF8-889B6CC05EC2.jpg

Toys Era Juggernaut ?The Tank? pictures posted on FB and IG. 49cm tall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toys Era Juggernaut ?The Tank? pictures posted on FB and IG. 49cm tall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks good but just too big for me. Although if it came up for preorder near when the other 2 were, I probably would've preordered it anyway lol.

damn that is one impressive juggernaut !
I would love to know the articulation on this thing ? ( and cant wait to see the price ! )

Back