1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toys era iceman human sculpt needs so much work

Soosoo iceman imp my opinion is amazing, they are interested in doing a rogue figure as well

With the Toys era figures....outside of the weird choices they made with not being able to easily remove the Danger Room outfits they are pretty nice in hand. I'm hoping the do the entire line and we get Storm and Jean out of them as well.

With the Toys era figures....outside of the weird choices they made with not being able to easily remove the Danger Room outfits they are pretty nice in hand. I'm hoping the do the entire line and we get Storm and Jean out of them as well.

Fingers crossed.

Received my Cyclops yesterday he?s pretty good, not sure how the rubber suits will hold up over time.
As for the dark Phoenix suits I?m just using a regular spare body as the suits are impossible to remove.

Here?s my X-Men so far. I hope to add a Professor X, a Beast, and a Jean soon.

5a28f9b97eeeebf3c1717dab80e5ccea.jpg
d1fb99182ae8daa62b2f9d71a33d29e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SooSoo Toys Jean Grey in stock at TNS.

The Phoenix statue/accessory is also in stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just paid mine, looking forward to them.

Still waiting on my invoice for mystique, think the uk is a little behind.

From TNS? It?s in stock so you may want to email them. I recall that I never received a Nightcrawler invoice and pinged them a couple of weeks after other vendors had received theirs. They stated that they had sent an invoice, but PayPal didn?t show any.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got my Toys Era Mystique today. It's a really great looking figure. I didn't realize the whole outfit was a rubber material, I figured most of it was cloth with some synthetic parts. I unintentional broke my rule of no rubber body suits lol.

6C2BF283-844A-4493-A7B4-B293DA4EF733.jpg

Coming along nicely.

Received Phoenix yesterday did a little work on her eye make up and put some lighter flashes in her hair as it?s pritty Matt.

Still waiting on mystique and the Phoenix statue.

Soosoo Phoenix I would have preferred rooted hair but the uv paint looks good and the material x costume I prefer to toys era rubber suits feels like it won?t just break, the alternate suit is nice too.

Cyclopes dark Phoenix suit is different to nightcrawler the material feels different too.

View attachment 476678

Coming along nicely.

Received Phoenix yesterday did a little work on her eye make up and put some lighter flashes in her hair as it?s pritty Matt.

Soosoo Phoenix I would have preferred rooted hair but the uv paint looks good and the material x costume I prefer to toys era rubber suits feels like it won?t just break, the alternate suit is nice too.

Cyclopes dark Phoenix suit is different to nightcrawler the material feels different too.

How is the red suit quality?

View attachment 476678

Coming along nicely.

I found this in the past and thought about getting this head sculpt

Check out One Sixth Salon and sculptforever on facebook. Unfortunately I can't post links yet. Those are impressive head sulpts for the actress.

Is that really how tall she is next to cyclops? She was actually taller than him in the movie. Dunno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeh she?s pritty short she’s in front of him too, but not on a stand , the red costume is just a t shirt and jeans she has alternate boots and necklace.
The red leather coat is pritty nice, she comes dressed in that costume even though on the box and art work inside she?s wearing her x suit.

It will be interesting to see if toys eras do a Jean and storm and how they turn out.A31527BB-693B-4474-962A-AD181453BE2E.jpg

The uv paint is cool though

Just got my Phoenix yesterday and did a detailed review covering all details and accessories, for those interested, here is the link Thanks for your support!

Back