1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know.... I have it in my head that Toys Era will finish off the Danger Room outfitted team. So I didn’t even think to put down Jean, Storm, and Quicksilver from that scene.

But yeah. Totally need those.

As I get caught up on all the ones I have missed (still looking for Toys Era The Variant & CGL Phoenix Girl) and finish off placing preorders for upcoming figures... I find myself running through which characters I personally would still like to see one of these companies make in 1/6...

X-Men 1- Jean Grey (black uniform), Mystique
X-Men 2- Nightcrawler
X-Men 3- Rogue (black uniform), Colossus (black uniform), Kitty Pryde (black uniform).... Juggernaut (yeah, he kinda sucked... but I actually prefer would this look on my shelf to the yellow prison suit from Deadpool 2)
X-Men First Class- Sebastian Shaw (there are others I would take from this film, but he is a must-have for me)
X-Men Days of Future Past- Bolivar Trask, Magneto (McKellan), Xavier (Stewart)
X-Men Apocalypse- Apocalypse, Archangel

I didn't include DOFP Iceman as he is coming from Soosoo, nor did I include X-Men 3 Beast as he is (hopefully) coming from Figuremasters.

I think that would cover me on what I would buy in 1/6. What about you folks?

-James

Yeah I pretty much agree with this list. I tweaked a Thor head with Sabertooth hands for my X1 Sabretooth. I got a really cheap knock off Darth Maul head to get haired and painted for Toad. You can get Vinnie Jones heads on eBay so he's on my list. I'd like an X3 uniform for Colossus too. I still need. Viper headsculpt.

I'd still like to get Pearce when I get the chance, plus Apocalypse, but I'd love some Marauders. I'm hoping the MCU have a crack at Sinister and the Marauders and steer well clear of the Phoenix storyline. 1567366024970-1975800524.jpg

Wow my wardrobe desperately needs a dust. I wish I had room for a proper cabinet. I need to throw out some clothes.

WOO HOO! Toys Era is killing it... Quicksilver to match the other Danger Room releases- Deluxe and Standard versions!

11A3DD31-80DA-40AF-9AD9-ED2EAA1426FA.jpeg

Sallah

Very cool. Glad they are rounding out the team. Don?t think I?ll pick this one up but it still looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good. I wonder if SooSoo will be doing one as well.

Soosoo did tease a new quicksilver head sculpt.

We just need a jean grey, storm and professor x to complete the danger room scene.

After seeing quicksilver i think toys era will do a delux storm with apocalypse and dark phoenix head sculpts with two suits.
Toys era need to tease a jean already before we all have to cave in for soosoo's jean.

Soosoo did tease a new quicksilver head sculpt.

We just need a jean grey, storm and professor x to complete the danger room scene.

After seeing quicksilver i think toys era will do a delux storm with apocalypse and dark phoenix head sculpts with two suits.
Toys era need to tease a jean already before we all have to cave in for soosoo's jean.

ah thanks, I must have missed it.

Don't have these in hand yet, but I just had to post them. Can't believe how well these turned out. I have a lot of Rogue heads with real hair, but decided to go the sculpted route too. The first one is a cartoon version. The second obviously more realistic, same Phicen Mercy Dante head that I used before.
cartoon.jpg
Rogue-picture.jpg
69849450_379299269411479_2008329065546645504_n.jpg
70451354_683886808768566_4441870712419909632_n.jpg

Don't have these in hand yet, but I just had to post them. Can't believe how well these turned out. I have a lot of Rogue heads with real hair, but decided to go the sculpted route too. The first one is a cartoon version. The second obviously more realistic, same Phicen Mercy Dante head that I used before.
View attachment 466032
View attachment 466033
View attachment 466034
View attachment 466035

How can one get one of these (the real looking head)? Please PM me . It the head articulation limited?

How can one get one of these (the real looking head)? Please PM me . It the head articulation limited?

The only way you can get one of these is to do the same thing I did......buy the Phicen Mercy Dante head and send it off to the Philippines to have a master sculptor do the hair. I don't know how limited the articulation is. I don't have these in hand as I said. I do know that a flexible resin was used on the lower hair to allow for some bending while posing.

The only way you can get one of these is to do the same thing I did......buy the Phicen Mercy Dante head and send it off to the Philippines to have a master sculptor do the hair. I don't know how limited the articulation is. I don't have these in hand as I said. I do know that a flexible resin was used on the lower hair to allow for some bending while posing.

Thanks so much my friend.

Just popped open my Toys Era Laser Eye... and found that his suit has left a couple of dye spots on his nevk-

90F13C98-36F7-41FB-A7A0-10DC3F2D9A24.jpeg

It isn’t too terrible since the suit covers them on display (I added a layer of plastic in between the suit and the neck to prevent further staining too)... but is there a good way of getting those out?

If not... anybody have a spare of that head left over from customs?

Thanks!

Just popped open my Toys Era Laser Eye... and found that his suit has left a couple of dye spots on his nevk-

View attachment 466073

It isn?t too terrible since the suit covers them on display (I added a layer of plastic in between the suit and the neck to prevent further staining too)... but is there a good way of getting those out?

If not... anybody have a spare of that head left over from customs?

Thanks!
https://youtu.be/ALXmiHfTY0A

https://youtu.be/NMXTkkCCW1o

Its possible to remove the stains, I did on my Purple Coat SS Joker and CW Captain America watching these tutorials.

Back