1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one a few months ago from this Thai site called TOY2PLAY, it was the only site I could find selling it

I appreciate the heads up. Unfortunately, after navigating their site and placing the order... they came back and told me it was sold out. :(

Still on the hunt!

-James

Got my invoice to pay the balance of the Toys Era Nightcrawler reg and deluxe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my invoice to pay the balance of the Toys Era Nightcrawler reg and deluxe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does that usually mean it is getting close? Sorry for the novice question... I just started doing preorders on these recently.

-James

Finally found a Toys Era Freezer at a good price... but he is missing the ice slide. Anybody happen to pick up extras of him for customs and might have an extra ice slide to let go of?

Sallah

Soosoo posted a new pic of Jean's alternate outfit...

69243197_518665812277125_8285816019423854592_n.jpg

I am still going to wait on her in hopes that Toys Era does her.

-James

Recieved my SooSoo Toys Psylocke today, very impressed.
The hair and face are great the costume is really nice, accessories are really detailed.
On the instructions it says not to do too much with the body of the paint will come off, and the stand already did some damage.
But overall really good.

I hope soosoo improve their jean, i feel the same in waiting to see what toys era serve up, im passing on toys era beast though as soo soo's looks far better.

Wonder which will make a younge storm ?

Thats the Iceman version i've been waiting on I hope they can pull of the Ice effect well. The Jean costume looks quite good to, it's all down to the sculpt, we're really spoilt for choice for X-Men at the moment

As I get caught up on all the ones I have missed (still looking for Toys Era The Variant & CGL Phoenix Girl) and finish off placing preorders for upcoming figures... I find myself running through which characters I personally would still like to see one of these companies make in 1/6...

X-Men 1- Jean Grey (black uniform), Mystique
X-Men 2- Nightcrawler
X-Men 3- Rogue (black uniform), Colossus (black uniform), Kitty Pryde (black uniform).... Juggernaut (yeah, he kinda sucked... but I actually prefer would this look on my shelf to the yellow prison suit from Deadpool 2)
X-Men First Class- Sebastian Shaw (there are others I would take from this film, but he is a must-have for me)
X-Men Days of Future Past- Bolivar Trask, Magneto (McKellan), Xavier (Stewart)
X-Men Apocalypse- Apocalypse, Archangel

I didn't include DOFP Iceman as he is coming from Soosoo, nor did I include X-Men 3 Beast as he is (hopefully) coming from Figuremasters.

I think that would cover me on what I would buy in 1/6. What about you folks?

-James

As I get caught up on all the ones I have missed (still looking for Toys Era The Variant & CGL Phoenix Girl) and finish off placing preorders for upcoming figures... I find myself running through which characters I personally would still like to see one of these companies make in 1/6...

X-Men 1- Jean Grey (black uniform), Mystique
X-Men 2- Nightcrawler
X-Men 3- Rogue (black uniform), Colossus (black uniform), Kitty Pryde (black uniform).... Juggernaut (yeah, he kinda sucked... but I actually prefer would this look on my shelf to the yellow prison suit from Deadpool 2)
X-Men First Class- Sebastian Shaw (there are others I would take from this film, but he is a must-have for me)
X-Men Days of Future Past- Bolivar Trask, Magneto (McKellan), Xavier (Stewart)
X-Men Apocalypse- Apocalypse, Archangel

I didn't include DOFP Iceman as he is coming from Soosoo, nor did I include X-Men 3 Beast as he is (hopefully) coming from Figuremasters.

I think that would cover me on what I would buy in 1/6. What about you folks?

-James

Agree
We need x1 toad, sabre tooth, mystique, Rogue, jean grey.

X2 nightcrawler, striker.

X3 kitty, beast, pyro.

First class emma frost, moira.

Days of future past magneto, prof x, sentinel future and past, bishop, blink, mystique.

X apoc Apocalypse, storm, angel

Dark phoenix storm, jean, prof x,

Agree
We need x1 toad, sabre tooth, mystique, Rogue, jean grey.

X2 nightcrawler, striker.

X3 kitty, beast, pyro.

First class emma frost, moira.

Days of future past magneto, prof x, sentinel future and past, bishop, blink, mystique.

X apoc Apocalypse, storm, angel

Dark phoenix storm, jean, prof x,

Toys Era has already made DOFP Magneto and Charles. DP Jean is on her way from SooSoo Toys.

Part of me would like to see the First Class team in blue/yellow jumpsuits (Havok, Banshee, Beast, Mystique), but honestly, I'm happy with just Magneto/Xavier.

The only other figure I'd be interested in is Blink from DoFP. And maybe (mohawk) Storm from Apocalypse.

Back