1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take the following with a grain of salt. I've heard some stories and theories about the figure.

1. No way PHICEN/TBL would have made a deal with TOYS-ERA to use their seamless body.

2. TOYS-ERA supposedly approached JIAOU DOLL (or the other way around), but a deal couldn't be made due to $, design, and quality requirements.

3. The primary issue TOYS-ERA faced was achieving the design requirement for the figure's skin texture based on the original prototype.

I wonder if they could have just created a skin tight blue outfit instead to fit over a regular body? Since that's essentially what Lawrence herself was wearing by the end of the movie series, to avoid having to be completely painted up every day.

Or like others have said, even a jointed body would have been better than nothing.

I know figuremasters are having the same problem as toys era with their mystique.
But i do think its fair that after all this time toys era owe us a jointed scale body at least.

Toys era did release a photo this morning saying more accessories to follow.....?

180a1e1674a79b8e669c01350eb58f75.jpg

Got her yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely considering Cyclops. I usually don't buy third party, but everything I've seen from Cable and Colossus suggests Toys Era is the real deal.

I would prefer a comic version of Cyclops from Sideshow, but that could be years away if it happens at all, and I doubt they would do any of the costumes I want.

This Cyclops looks like a good alternative. The fact that he comes with the Morrison-era inspired jacket is amazing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

So I am fairly certain I am buying the Toys Era Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Beast, & Mystique. I absolutely loved those Danger Room outfits at the end of Apocalypse.

I am wondering if anybody else has made (or is making) the others from that scene in those outfits? Jean, Storm, Quicksilver, and the Professor?

Thanks!
Sallah

The training suits are indeed nice. Planning on making an x jet dio

So I am fairly certain I am buying the Toys Era Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Beast, & Mystique. I absolutely loved those Danger Room outfits at the end of Apocalypse.

I am wondering if anybody else has made (or is making) the others from that scene in those outfits? Jean, Storm, Quicksilver, and the Professor?

Thanks!
Sallah

Thanks!
Sallah

CGL is making a Professor X from First Class that might work. I have him on preorder from OneSixthKit.

Thanks!
Sallah

CGL made a Professor X figure a few years back in the DoFP outfit with wheelchair and three head sculpts, and there was a blue suit that you could purchase separately. Combined with the bald head available with the figure, that gets you the look at the end of Apocalypse.

CGL made a Professor X figure a few years back in the DoFP outfit with wheelchair and three head sculpts, and there was a blue suit that you could purchase separately. Combined with the bald head available with the figure, that gets you the look at the end of Apocalypse.

Oh man... I would love to get that! I can't seem to find anybody with one for sale online though. :(

Maybe Toys Era will do it...

-James

Yeah thats him in the second pic. Would like to find one for sure.

Sallahp

Back