1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this figure and he’s massive he feels bulky too. Im putting him up for sale/trade but I’m really tempted to keep him. I just don’t have any other X-men to display him with. My point is when you can get this figure get him!
E96468F0-1E12-4861-BAD1-34AECDD06D83.jpg

Just playing around with my Jean custom. I managed to make her hair more red. Also extended the corners of her eyes to be more like famke.
Still need to figure out the piping situation.
Does anyone have any suggestions for a different body? Maybe one with slightly broader shoulders so her head doesn’t appear so big?
AD1A7441-BEC0-4A8A-8B93-2AFEFE6B9B2E.jpg

Just playing around with my Jean custom. I managed to make her hair more red. Also extended the corners of her eyes to be more like famke.
Still need to figure out the piping situation.
Does anyone have any suggestions for a different body? Maybe one with slightly broader shoulders so her head doesn’t appear so big?

How about a TBLeague Middle Breast suntan Body PLMB2017-S23B.

How about a TBLeague Middle Breast suntan Body PLMB2017-S23B.
That looks like a great option!
I would try to get this sculpt for a custom Jean.

6d534f8a76e0304245425e1e2126ef01.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/HairingbySha...everhair-by-mebraids-by-paul/358061041293926/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this isn’t meant to be a Sophie Turner Jean, though.
I’m fine with the headsculpt I have for now until someone releases something better for Famke Janssen.
And that head sculpt is out of my price range. But I would consider one if it was Famke.

Yeah. She’s impossible to find, though. I’ve been trying to find one for over a year. Even just a head sculpt. I had 2 people message me saying they would sell her to me and they both ghosted me.(on Facebook, not here)

Soooo, if anyone is selling her, please let me know!

But this will do for now. I know it’s not perfect and not the most realistic paint job, but I’m pretty proud of it considering it’s the first time I’ve ever done something like this. :huh

Been working on a custom for David Haller from Legion. Commissioned the head sculpt and got in January, and the commissioned body/clothing arrives next week.
62073956_2356313437941241_8465122348457000960_n.jpg

62164219_399292460673721_5496442357916106752_n.png

That's sweet.

It's odd we're getting two different Polaris figures (or is it three?) but not a single Legion figure from any third party. WTF.

I'd take one of him in the outfit you're doing and one of him in his vest and orange pants with high top hair.

Thanks!

That's sweet.

It's odd we're getting two different Polaris figures (or is it three?) but not a single Legion figure from any third party. WTF.

I'd take one of him in the outfit you're doing and one of him in his vest and orange pants with high top hair.

Yeah, really dug what Noah Hawley & co. did with that show and was hoping for something from a third party. When Polaris was announced I got hopeful and then... no news came. Eventually just decided to go for a custom piece since I dig that show and performance so much, and the Orange jumpsuit look is definitely my favorite look of his on the show.

Was there ever any talks of a 1/6 scale Domino from Deadpool 2? Probably the only character I want left in my Fox-Men collection along with Cable, Laura & Quicksilver.
Speaking of Quicksilver, is the CGL version better or the SooSoo Toys?

Back