1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! I planned on using these boots as well. He looks great

That it so cool. Please post pictures. Oh I should tell you I had to cut the pants just past the knee then wrapped black electrical tape around the bottom of the pants. Also I might suggest putting a little Vaseline on the lower leg to slide the top of the boots on. It is pretty tight.

Whilce Portacio shared the Bishop and Cable figures I've made.:horror
It's nice when the creators give you their seal of approval.
image_123986672.JPG

Omg mate
They are simply stunning
Ok how and where and when can I get that bishop (he is in my top five )
Just WOW

Thanks!
I made the Bishop and Cable figures.
Bishop, is nearly all custom made parts and costume, besides the very basic stuff like the hands and body.
You can message me about Bishop. I only make a few of each thing available, mostly to friends.

Well done, those are top shelf! The detail on Cable is CRAZY and Bishop is spot on!

Thanks! It's definitely a passion project for me. Waiting for the MCU/Hot Toys version of the X-men, seems far off in the future and they might never do Bishop :/

Remember though they also showed a Mystique figure but that was never released.

It's the only figure they never released. I didn't PO this one because i knew they just couldn't make it. Creating a 1/6 seamless body, with skin texture AND all blue? Pretty sure their demo fell apart after a few weeks.

Nightcrawler is a dream come true. Very simple yet spot on. Just worried about the tail.

Nightcrawler looks cool, definitely getting the deluxe version for dark phoenix costume.
Soosootoys teased a Quicksilver dark phoenix head sculpt too.

I would like the whole team with those dark phoenix space suits.
surely the costumes are all pritty similar?

Jean, storm, beast, cyclopse.

As for mystique i think we are due an update at least on that figure.
I'd be happy with a jointed figure because iwould at least know it would last.
Maybe seamless was a pipe dream.... Or just do what Jennifer does abd wear a body suit instead 😳

Looks like the same material as Mystique so I wouldn't be surprised if they spent more time developing it since it's being used for two separate releases/characters. Get their R&D money's worth.

Back