1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doctorX promo shot 01.jpgdoctorX promo shot 04.jpgdoctorX promo shot 02.jpgdoctorX promo shot 08.jpgdoctorX promo shot 09.jpg

Here's my latest addition, Jean Grey. Was hoping to have Mystique to show as well, but I need to iron out a few things first.
003.JPG
006.JPG
009.JPG
007.JPG

@rjszar Wow! She turned out awesome! I definitely need to get a Jean besides Dark Phoenix.

A bit on the fence now with the Prof X, that tie is all kinds of bad, the collar in the shirt looks off somehow and the neck rather giraffish, he's gone from being a must have to a maybe. It's also annoying that the prof x/storm bargain bundle price has not materialized and the 'available now' has been pushed back another 2 weeks, on top of which I can't find any up to date price on him anywhere.

OSK has a Toys Era "The Prescience" up for preorder; I haven't followed it so not sure if this has been shown off before but looks pretty good.

OSK has a Toys Era "The Prescience" up for preorder; I haven't followed it so not sure if this has been shown off before but looks pretty good.

There's no way i'm buying Toys Era's version unless they fix the giant boobs. They're almost bigger than her head.

1- It's not accurate to the actress
2- She'll need a second stand to support the front weight

Overall the figure looks amazing. The boobs do look too big. That might be partly due to her boob armour giving them padding. Enough people have commented that I hope they try and downsize them.

Back