1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there's one custom from the movies I'd really love to have someday, it's Lady Deathstrike from X2. She was such a badass villain and would probably look cool as hell on display with those claws.

If there's one custom from the movies I'd really love to have someday, it's Lady Deathstrike from X2. She was such a badass villain and would probably look cool as hell on display with those claws.

I agree, Kelly Hu is such a sexy woman!

Please do, I want to see it!

Okay here goes, my Jim Lee Cyclops WIP!

f67ce98ac56c745aa0c9f6a12b1f7aa9.jpg

972029c85ca2bd39fa4638f591314111.jpg

4cdb606b2e992420dba565c6a5183a37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow stunning Scott !
Would you mind relaying the recipe?
Thanks

Beautiful work

@Platty

Wow! You really knocked it out of the ball park! Absolutely incredible take on Cyclops!

Would love to see more.

Wow! Thats awesome!

Wow stunning Scott !
Would you mind relaying the recipe?
Thanks

Beautiful work

@Platty

Wow! You really knocked it out of the ball park! Absolutely incredible take on Cyclops!

Would love to see more.
Thanks guys I mean that, I put my all into this one! Cheers!

Betic, recipe can be found in my customs thread here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tys-projects-updated-jim-lee-cyclops-wip.html

This is all I have to share right now skull knight, progress on him is slow. However there are more pics than I shown here over in my custom thread I linked above ^^ take a look.

Thanks again all

Finished painting my Omega Customs Cyclops headsculpt. Really love all the texture.

Cellphone pics...

20180610_195616.jpg
20180610_195638.jpg
20180610_195655.jpg
20180610_195711.jpg

Thanks! I hate painting eyes, so this one went smoothly lol

Painting eyes sucks. Ever try decals? They are much easier. Can get a sheet on eBay for a few bucks. Then just epoxy over the decal and you get that wet look.

Painting eyes sucks. Ever try decals? They are much easier. Can get a sheet on eBay for a few bucks. Then just epoxy over the decal and you get that wet look.

I bought a sheet of eyes a few months ago, but i never used them. Waiting for a good test subject lol. Maybe when i receive my 3Z Daenerys.

Back