Geil's humble beginnings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ladies are in the HOUSE!
bwvssc4.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

mfs02.jpg

mfs01.jpg

0394 of 1500
This new piece is my all time fav. What is the meaning of life now that I have it :( Well besides being able to look at it EVERY FREAKING DAY!!!!!!!!
:fireworks
:mexwave
:happybday to moi
:ccheerlea
:vader:lightsabe:lsvader

Last edited:
Thnks dudes. I lil of me has died and gone to heaven now pray for me that my wife does not kill whats left :lol

Great collection and beautiful workmanship on your cases!

Thank you. So when are you going to teach us boys how to style Sarah Connor and Black Widows hair? :D

Oh what a Wicked Web We Weave :exactly:
Yes we do web our own web for our own sacrificial ceremony. It's just a matter of how quick we are and I suddenly used up my last few points I had
:borg:

Thank you. So when are you going to teach us boys how to style Sarah Connor and Black Widows hair? :D

Yes we do web our own web for our own sacrificial ceremony. It's just a matter of how quick we are and I suddenly used up my last few points I had

Sorry to disappoint; I was never good at that sort of thing. I can't even put on eyeshadow to save my life. Thank God eyeshadow never had to save anyone's life.

I do want to get the Black Widow and I love how you posed them!

Well .. done geil ....!!

But .. let see the tumbler.. and batpod .. in there .. just to see .. how they will .. look!!!

Thanks. Credit goes to FigureFreak for coming up with the idea to display his Tumbler and Batpod. But he finished it off with a larger base. side panels and lights which I still need to do. Man this thing is so huge!!! I thought I could still put in my two X-Wings but that aint happening :p

Last edited:
great collection, i love the mercedez benz ^_^.....
is there a 1/6 of reventon also?

Back