"Gee Lois, that's swell!" - Christopher Reeve CLARK KENT heads incoming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les Walker

Digging my way out!
Reaction score
FINALLY! I got this guy done! At long and FINAL last!
I hope to only ever do one run of these at all. Unpainteds and VERY limited painteds. Headsculpt is completed and ready to produce.
The run will be available starting within the next two weeks and the painted run will not take longer than the end of June for deliveries.

Head will fit Hot Toys neck adaptors and other similar neck types. No bodies provided. Pricing info to come. Pm or better yet, email me for more information.

Glasses will be painted also.

CK025.jpg

CK024.jpg

Seen with the painted and unpainted Superman heads. Full body shot to get a better idea of the look.
CK023.jpg

CK021.jpg

CK020.jpg

CK002.jpg

More info to come, pending interest.
Thanks and enjoy.

Re: "Gee Lois, that's swell!" - Christopher Reeve CLARK KENT heads incoming!

PM sent. I've got to have one of these.

Damn, cant see the pics at work :(

I cant send emails at work either :lol

I'll see them when I get home.

Looks really nice Les. :rock

Wow! just utterly amazing Les. :bow

That looks great. Did you sculpt this from scratch or is it modified from an existing sculpt?

:rock AWESOME! That IS CK right there. Nice job Les!

Holy crap Les :google

That is badass!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

You are still the Master!

Thanks everyone.

That looks great. Did you sculpt this from scratch or is it modified from an existing sculpt?

It is a variation of my long standing Superman head, which I have offered before, but am no longer offering at present. This thread is just for the Clark Kents.

Also, please email me or PM me BEFORE paying for these, so as to get the proper pricing info. Thanks.

Looks at this point like there will be a total of Twelve painteds also, and those are selling fast. Not sure what the run of Unpainteds will be, but again, those will NOT have glasses. Email me for further info. Thanks.

Last edited:

Les, I just wanted to check and make sure you received my payment and info. Am I all good?

Les, I just wanted to check and make sure you received my payment and info. Am I all good?

You are good. Thanks.

Only Four painted slots left.
They are going fast (a couple were presold some time back to persons who knew these were coming soon, and prepaid then). No more after these, so contact me asap.
I have PMed all who have asked. Not enough slots to cover them all, so let me know soon.

Seven unpainted heads left in the May/June queue. More may become available much later in the year, but I am not currently planning any more.

Back