Gears of War Redux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
use this code in your sig options

but remove the four *

[CEN*TER][IM*G]https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn70/karma2578/gaylord2copy.png[/IM*G][/CE*NTER]

funny for 2 reasons

1. denial that it ain't now.......pee wee :lol

2. trying to say you popped your cherry at 10 :lol

:lol:lol

1. denial that it ain't now.......pee wee :lol - :naughty Only Mrs. Mac knows the truth.
2. trying to say you popped your cherry at 10 :lol Nah, I'll be the first to admit it was much later than 10. :banghead:D

:lol:lol

1. denial that it ain't now.......pee wee :lol - :naughty Only Mrs. Mac knows the truth.
2. trying to say you popped your cherry at 10 :lol Nah, I'll be the first to admit it was much later than 10. :banghead:D

ahhh........so that how McDonalds got the name for the Big Mac :rotfl

After cancelling ANGEL, everything on the WB, should be dead to all of you (Besides Smallville)
ANGEL = Just as gay as 90210

gaylorddw4.png
:lol :rock That's awesome!!

Here's a new & improved sig for you to use Jon :lol

gaylord2copy.png
:rotfl :lol :rotfl PERFECT!!

wow, man...sometimes i have to question your judgment.

first you don't like TDK and now you compare a show about a vampire private detective to a teen high school drama like 90210.

apples and oranges.
First off, I'm talking to Conger here, everything he does is gay. :D

Second, I never said I didn't like Dark Knight, I said it was massively overrated. :lecture

First off, I'm talking to Conger here, everything he does is gay. :D

Second, I never said I didn't like Dark Knight, I said it was massively overrated. :lecture

dude, to roughly quote you from LIVE.............."the movie would be utter garbage if it wasn't for Heath ledger"

:rotfl:rotfl

Back