Gears of War Redux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I always planned to get it, but it was one I was willing to wait for to come down in price. I only picked up Halo 1 and 2 a few months ago, and still have to play through them anyway, so I won't be picking up 3 anytime soon, especially not just to play online.

But Jon needs someone he can actually kill :lol

Well, I always planned to get it, but it was one I was willing to wait for to come down in price. I only picked up Halo 1 and 2 a few months ago, and still have to play through them anyway, so I won't be picking up 3 anytime soon, especially not just to play online.

I'm with you there Lonnie. I also have 1 & 2. Played through one and part of 2. But with Fable 2, GoW2 and Fallout 3 coming out - I think those are going to be keeping me very busy.

This game can kiss my black ass. I'm tired of the uber glitches that are only getting worse as time goes on.

If you wanna play Halo this weekend, I'm in. I will not be playing this game again online. It's a waste of time and not worth the frustration anymore

This game can kiss my black ass. I'm tired of the uber glitches that are only getting worse as time goes on.

If you wanna play Halo this weekend, I'm in. I will not be playing this game again online. It's a waste of time and not worth the frustration anymore

I think every one is pretty much taking a break from this (as far as a nightly thing) until Gears 2 comes out, so you're not alone.

you-make-bunny-cry.jpg

Getting that bad huh? :lol Glad I have Brothers in Arms, Lego Batman, TFU, and Tiger to keep me busy.

Back