Gears of War Redux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened Jon you didn't cancel your Anakin PF did you?

NO, i got a new card, changed my info just about the time of the frist flex on the Indy PF ex. Well apparently they tried to hit the old card #, and since i have Yahoo their e-mails go to the spam box!! Looked to day and seen that it was cancelled!!!! Called the bank to see why, and there was no problems on my end, pretty sure SS messed up, but after about 3 heart attacks and a head ache, got my order back and it only cost me $20 for the flex pay cancelation.:rolleyes::rolleyes: But it's whatever, as long as i got this nightmare under control and the Indy PF ex coming, it's all good i guess.

NO, i got a new card, changed my info just about the time of the frist flex on the Indy PF ex. Well apparently they tried to hit the old card #, and since i have Yahoo their e-mails go to the spam box!! Looked to day and seen that it was cancelled!!!! Called the bank to see why, and there was no problems on my end, pretty sure SS messed up, but after about 3 heat attacks and a head ache, got my order back and it only cost me $20 for the flex pay cancelation.:rolleyes::rolleyes: But it's whatever, as long as i got this nightmare under control and the Indy PF ex coming, it's all good i guess.

You're in heat again? Someone let Loki know as he will be very happy to hear that.

You have no idea :naughty:naughty:naughty

nomeansno.jpg

You've got to be kidding me! A Friday and not one post in the Gears thread???? So very sad... :monkey2

honestly, for me GoW is getting to the point it's so glitchy that within 30 minutes of starting, i'm almost ready to go.

games should be fun, not frustrating.

that said, i am ready for a night of fun where The Brotherhood began...
Halo 3.

Don't buy halo Lonnie. It's going to be on the shelf again once GOW2 comes out. Don't waste $50 on a game you'll play for maybe a month.

Don't buy halo Lonnie. It's going to be on the shelf again once GOW2 comes out. Don't waste $50 on a game you'll play for maybe a month.

Well, I always planned to get it, but it was one I was willing to wait for to come down in price. I only picked up Halo 1 and 2 a few months ago, and still have to play through them anyway, so I won't be picking up 3 anytime soon, especially not just to play online.

Back