Gears of War Redux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and you actually pay for that service?

Well, the problem is this. Comcast basically has a monopoly over other services in this area. Sure, you'd think that living 5 minutes from our Nations Capital would mean having more services in the area. But noooo. The only service that covers Arlington is Comcast. So it's them or nothing as far as internet and TV go... unless you own a house (which I don't), then you can get satellite TV.

Well, the problem is this. Comcast basically has a monopoly over other services in this area. Sure, you'd think that living 5 minutes from our Nations Capital would mean having more services in the area. But noooo. The only service that covers Arlington is Comcast. So it's them or nothing as far as internet and TV go... unless you own a house (which I don't), then you can get satellite TV.

Does your phone service offer DSL?

Comcast's CS is horrible when I had them there was nothing but problems and I make it a point to tell them that every time they send a guy by our work and he tries to get us to switch over.

Bagels, there are at least two phone companies that offer DSL in your area....unless your building has a contract as a Comcast "exclusive" building.

Back