Gears of War Redux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had fun for the couple of rounds I was able to get in last night. I don't think I had less than 13 kills in either of them.

It was nice to hear Ill ^^^^^ and moan about people doing the same thing every time while he had 2 boomshots on every map :rolleyes:

I had fun for the couple of rounds I was able to get in last night. I don't think I had less than 13 kills in either of them.

It was nice to hear Ill ^^^^^ and moan about people doing the same thing every time while he had 2 boomshots on every map :rolleyes:

exaggerate much?

:lol

more in the regards to the 2 boomshots on every map :lol

There was 2 on the first map and one on the second. It's not nearly as bad as Kit and his Snipers every 5 feet when he hosts but it's still pretty gay. I'd like to get rid of weapon swaps all together.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ONE map (Rooftops) had two Booms in it and you didn't even play on it, that was only swapped out for Hammer of Dawn, if you could actually hit something with a Torque Bow it wouldn't matter when I pick up the Boom. Would you rather I have Torques everywhere so you could melee your way to all your kills?

Last edited:

ONE map (Rooftops) had two Booms in it and you didn't even play on it, that was only swapped out for Hammer of Dawn, if you could actually hit something with a Torque Bow it wouldn't matter when I pick up the Boom. Would you rather I have Torques everywhere so you could melee your way yo all your kills?

Garden had two boom shots and was one of the only maps I played. It just would've been decent of you to let newcomers know that the Hammer of Dawn was swapped out for Boom so we know. I had one melee kill last night, just happened to be you. I got at least one torque kill every time I picked it up which was only 3-4 times since we only played 6 rounds on whatever map it was with the Warehouses.

Well guys, my modem is busted (so now I have a sweet new router, but no modem), so no Bagels until next Monday (when Comcast finally gets their asses to my house to give me a new modem/resolve the issue). Sorry for making the match laggy last night while I was there for the 5 minutes or so that I played.

Monday is good though, b/c it will be just in time for Madden. :duff

I had fun last night. :D Been a long time since I played with you guys - been playing a lot of campaign mode and co-op with Loki - so my skills weren't too horrible. One nice thing about being west coast is that by the time I get on to play most of you are a) drunk or b) tired so it makes it a bit easier for me to kill you. :lol :lol :D

Well guys, my modem is busted (so now I have a sweet new router, but no modem), so no Bagels until next Monday (when Comcast finally gets their asses to my house to give me a new modem/resolve the issue). Sorry for making the match laggy last night while I was there for the 5 minutes or so that I played.

Well, at least you know why you've been having issues. Strange cause you where fine the other day playing SC and then bam it was bad.
------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as weapon swaps I'm for them. I don't care if its Boom's, Torques, Snipes, etc. It makes you think a little bit about how you're going to play each map. Instead of just bum rushing and shooting. Honestly, it may just be a good preparation for GOW 2 with the changes in it.

Well, at least you know why you've been having issues. Strange cause you where fine the other day playing SC and then bam it was bad.

Yep, that's probably when my modem just decided to be ^^^^ty :lol

But, on the good side, it gives me time go through my collection (which I started doing last night... taking things off display, putting things on display, reposing figures... building Samwise!). :rock

I was going to ask how the router was working guess not.

I was going to ask how the router was working guess not.

well, here's the update:

didn't want to wait until friggin monday to get the "technician" out from comcast, so i called and found the nearest service center. went there, brought my old modem, got a brand new one (nicer looking too). went home, hooked it up. they said i had to call them so they could turn it on (in their system). called them, and it appears there is now a massive outage in my area for internet. wtf. :rolleyes:

well, here's the update:

didn't want to wait until friggin monday to get the "technician" out from comcast, so i called and found the nearest service center. went there, brought my old modem, got a brand new one (nicer looking too). went home, hooked it up. they said i had to call them so they could turn it on (in their system). called them, and it appears there is now a massive outage in my area for internet. wtf. :rolleyes:

^^^^ if its not one things its another.

well, here's the update:

and you actually pay for that service?

Back