Gears of War: Judgement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea of class based mp. It's going to really make people decide what they want their skill set to be. The trailer and footage look awesome.

They better rewrite the weapon code for strength and reliability because the soldier class is waaay overpowered based on current gameplay. Lancer and Boomshot vs other weapon and snub pistol :slap
They really have their work cut out for them...
I predict they'll be modifying this game even after release until they decide to work on the next installment, just like Gears 3.

They better rewrite the weapon code for strength and reliability because the soldier class is waaay overpowered based on current gameplay. Lancer and Boomshot vs other weapon and snub pistol :slap
They really have their work cut out for them...
I predict they'll be modifying this game even after release until they decide to work on the next installment, just like Gears 3.

Yeah, gonna need to be tweaked some. However, most games that use that style always have a drawback.

gowjudgmentteasevertrgbei.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/JHI1opsQWxY[/ame]​

So class based is just on overrun. You can still play regular TDM too. Cool

Right now I am feeling so burned out with Gears and Halo that I may just skip their next offerings.

Baird is my least favorite character so this will probably be the first Gears I skip; not interested in his story.

Maybe if you knew some of his story you might like the character more. :dunno

Can't see how you can be a gears fan and skip this game.

If they are gonna start doing side-sequels to these games, I'd love one focusing on the Locust queen and locusts - it'd be nice to flesh them out a bit more. We still have yet to see female Locusts (Beserker doesn't count)

They've had three games to make me care about his story, but I don't. I always found him to be a little _____ that Marcus should have pimped slapped every time he spoke up.

title of this thread seems apt :p

I heard a few people talk of being burned out on gears but I think once this game ships (probably sept 2013) peeps will be pumped :rock

Back