Gears of War: Judgement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gears of War 4

There saying it might actually be an fps since the bulletstorm people are working on the game . I just hope they dont ruin this series.

Bulletstorm was fun but I prefer my gears and shooters in general 3rd person.

Update the title to: "Gears of War: Judgement"

The new installment in Epic's million-dollar franchise is Gears of War: Judgment. The July cover of Game Informer shows series mainstay Damon Baird shackled as the Locust hordes rage around him. Augustus "Cole Train" Cole, soldier and world-famous Thrashball player, dons our second cover image in the same precarious situation.
https://kotaku.com/5915054/baird-an..._source=kotaku_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

This is just plain weird, cause I am not sure if this is Gears 4, or some prequel story at this point. But whatever, I am cool with it cause its more Gears!

Wow they look young!

dsIDg.jpg

vPahX.jpg

Wow. That is cool. I predict this will be the story of Cole and Baird before they meet Marc and Dom.

I said it!

From IGN :

Baird, Cole, Garron, and Sofia -- the four members of Gears of War: Judgment's Kilo Squad -- have been "charged for treason because they didn't follow orders, stole equipment, and their actions could end up killing millions of people they swore to protect," an anonymous source told IGN.
This is the premise of Judgment, and the crux of the trailer debuting at Microsoft's E3 press conference_on Monday, June 4, where we'll learn officially that the next Gears of War is a prequel to the first game.

Baird and Cole look younger in Judgment because Kilo Squad was only around during the two years following Emergence Day, as far as the Gears of War novel Coalition's End is concerned. E-Day happened 14 years before the first Gears of War, which puts us more than a decade behind Epic's original Gears game, giving us the opportunity to watch their delightful_relationship develop. It also leaves Judgment open to introduce a young Marcus Fenix before he gets thrown in the clink for desertion.
Two people new to the Gears canon join Baird and Cole, but we'll need to wait for Monday's E3 trailer to learn more about who they are, how they're connected to these guys, and what role they play in Kilo's treason.

okay...i called it wrong :rock

i wonder just how frantic the action will be?

not too keen on control changes though or general changes

Last edited:

The first three games have been great stories with improving MP each time. I really am excited to play this story out and get to know these two characters better.

Class based? will have to wait and see.....sounds like their head is in the right place for this one, but why is all this being announced less than a year since Gears 3 hit? Timing seems.....odd

Class based? will have to wait and see.....sounds like their head is in the right place for this one, but why is all this being announced less than a year since Gears 3 hit? Timing seems.....odd

they bought people can fly so gotta have something to do since they finished bulletstorm

microsoft probably asked them to make one more, to keep gamers busy untill next gen (fall 2013 probably)

Class based can be fun with games like Battlefield. Will be interesting to see how that works in a Gears format.

Back