Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Live is behaving now. It was good playing with you guys last night, hopefully some more tonight, this time uninterrupted by Live dropping everyone.

There's nothing like seeing 20+ people on your friends list, getting knocked off, logging back in and seeing only 2 people on. It's like a scary movie but on XBOX Live.

Had a good time last night and now I am paying for it at work.:eek:

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

I hope Live is behaving now. It was good playing with you guys last night, hopefully some more tonight, this time uninterrupted by Live dropping everyone.

There's nothing like seeing 20+ people on your friends list, getting knocked off, logging back in and seeing only 2 people on. It's like a scary movie but on XBOX Live.

same thing happened to me, i was playing horde and after just seconds into wave 3 i got knocked off line.....i just thought it was my crappy internet connection.

I finally beat it on Insane all the way by myself. There were chapters and checkpoints I honestly thought I would NEVER get though. Some of it's not that hard even on Insane, and and other parts that were just nearly impossible at times.

Last edited:
I finally beat it on Insane all the way by myself. There were chapters and checkpoints I honestly thought I would NEVER get though. Some of it's not that hard even on Insane, and and other parts that were just nearly impossible at times.

Congrats Jason! I have a feeling I'll be playing on insane for awhile. :lol Want to try to beat it myself as well.

I will be sure to watch The Searchers and Dirty Harry tonight.:rotfl

:emperor:emperor:emperor I'm seeing Bond later tonight pitches

Congrats Jason! I have a feeling I'll be playing on insane for awhile. :lol Want to try to beat it myself as well.

I need to start that, want to try co-op insane if anybody else wants to do that.

:emperor:emperor:emperor I'm seeing Bond later tonight pitches

I need to start that, want to try co-op insane if anybody else wants to do that.

I'm seeing Bond tonight too! :D :rock :rock

Good luck on insane. I may give up on trying to finish it myself and go co-op as well. :lol There are some parts that are just crazy hard.

Thanks Jen. There were checkpoints that took me 15 times to get past. On some of them you have to play and die a few times just to figure out a good strategy that will get you past it. If you need any tips let me know. It's a ^^^^^ to do at times, but it gives you a real sense of accomplishment once you're done.

Back