Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Gears 2 panel at the con was bad ass. Cliffy is actually a cool dude. The on screen footage of a 4 minute play through was amazing. Game of the year.

Is this the lancer in the legendary edition you were talking about Ill?

sdc57201uv7.jpg

Neca is actually doing alot of cool crap this year.
That looks kick ass to me and the Conan stuff looks awesome too , the sculpts seem to be spot on from what I have seen.
I don't collect "7 inch stuff but f I did all the Conan stuff would be mine.
That lancer is lifesize isn't it ?.
If it is I will probably get it. :rock

There is no legendary edition

Cliff had referred to the awesome electronic 1:1 scale Lancer rifle from Neca which will be available via Amazon.com at $130 (you can see it in the pic that I posted here). In his excitement, Cliff included Limited Edition Gears 2 game with the Lancer. People are misinterpreting that as a $130 bundle (Lancer & game which would be ridiculous). I spoke to Randy Falk (Head of product design at Neca) earlier during the week & it's $130 for the Lancer rifle by itself. Cliff was just plugging the awesome stuff coming out of Neca. People are jumping to conclusions instead of speaking to the sources. Cliff was just astonished at how cheap Neca is able to offer the Lancer at $130, not $60 if it were "bundled with the $69.99 LE Gears 2. The craftmanship and electronics are definitely worth more than what the suggested MSRP will be. Now sites are reporting the misinterpretation as fact. That's why no one can confirm this with MS because this "supposed bundle" doesn't exist. Grab the Neca Lancer rifle at $130 and the Limited Edition Gears 2 game for $69.99 on Amazon.com, is what Cliff meant to say.

dunno it beats paying $949 for the triforce one........it'll be like buying a star wars fx saber

Yeah, but i don't really need a lancer anyway. I have seriously thinned out my collection and what I collect these days. I am not going to grab every little novelty piece that comes out anymore.

To stick up for the lancer, it looks great in person. Not my thing really, but... looks good. I'll be sticking with the regular edition myself.

Hey Ill, how did you like the Gears 2 panel?

Pretty cool huh?
I didn't make it in on time remember. :(

dunno it beats paying $949 for the triforce one........it'll be like buying a star wars fx saber
Yeah, Cliff ^^^^ed up the info and I agree about the 'FX' comparison to the Tri-Force stuff.

To stick up for the lancer, it looks great in person. Not my thing really, but... looks good. I'll be sticking with the regular edition myself.
It really does look great, I'll be getting it.

Back