Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else heard that Epic are putting 4-player Co-op back in for the Campaign? Dee and I were at EB Games yesterday and the manager told us that after all the ^^^^^ing, they decided to put it back to 4. Can anyone prove/disprove this?

Has anyone else heard that Epic are putting 4-player Co-op back in for the Campaign? Dee and I were at EB Games yesterday and the manager told us that after all the ^^^^^ing, they decided to put it back to 4. Can anyone prove/disprove this?

EB game empolyees don't know what the hell they're talking about. He was probably thinking of the 5 player co-op called 'Horde' which is more like a survival mode not part of the campaign

Cliffy B said at SDCC panel that it will only be 2 player co-op....
A lot can change in a few weeks, just 'cause one thing was said at the con, doesn't mean it won't change. Look at the Locust finish with the torn off arms. Maybe they did listen to the fans and put it back, hell if Halo can do it.

EB game empolyees don't know what the hell they're talking about. He was probably thinking of the 5 player co-op called 'Horde' which is more like a survival mode not part of the campaign
The guy said Four, I told him it was only gonna be two, he then said that their was some sort of announcement stating that Epic was going back to four.

A lot can change in a few weeks, just 'cause one thing was said at the con, doesn't mean it won't change. Look at the Locust finish with the torn of arms. Maybe they did listen to the fans and put it back, hell isf Halo can do it.

The guy said Four, I told him it was only gonna be two, he then said that their was some sort of announcement stating that Epic was going back to four.

hope your right dude but I ain't heard it

Back